Aberdown vs Hibs

Big Daves chat did the trick [emoji6]. Happy days, a win and a clean sheet. Hibs looked as bad as we have this season. Great pressing from Marley and Hedges throughout. Liked Ramirez noising up Macgregor before his red. Onwards.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Did something about leaking goals and we looked a lot more cohesive in attack. 

Can’t ask much more if glass today, being fair to the man. 

Even managed to shitfest the last 20 mins for @Bob Mahelp@tarapoa

That's me fully aboard the Marley Watkins love train.

There's something to respect about Darren McGegors legs going so he puts on 10kg of muscle and commits to kicking it as far away as possible on every occasion.

Can we play Hibs every week please.

Thought Broonie had a great game ,superb through ball that led to the goal .Plus covering as a makeshift CD so Glass did not have to change our shape was brilliant and he did well .My MOTM.

Almost forgot did we win on the all important stats?

Edited by ken es
Addition

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Even managed to shitfest the last 20 mins for @Bob Mahelp@tarapoa

That's me fully aboard the Marley Watkins love train.

There's something to respect about Darren McGegors legs going so he puts on 10kg of muscle and commits to kicking it as far away as possible on every occasion.

About a year too late to the Marley party but welcome nonetheless 

27 minutes ago, ken es said:

Can we play Hibs every week please.

Thought Broonie had a great game ,superb through ball that led to the goal .Plus covering as a makeshift CD so Glass did not have to change our shape was brilliant and he did well .My MOTM.

Almost forgot did we win on the all important stats?

Hibs had more possession #GlassOut

Not won in 2 months?

Manager under pressure?

Cannae score in a brothel?

Dont worry, you will be playing Hibs soon.....................

We are dugshite - and before someone says "aye, but only 5 points off the top" we are still dugshite.

Well, we were always going to get found out this season when we actually started playing against the top half teams, and it looks like it can only get worse. But, on the plus side, I think we all did a really good job of acting like we might usurp the Old Firm this season, and we can all give ourselves a good old Hibee pat on the back. Well done, chaps. Well done. Same place, same time next season? 

Guest Bob Mahelp
9 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Well, we were always going to get found out this season when we actually started playing against the top half teams, and it looks like it can only get worse. But, on the plus side, I think we all did a really good job of acting like we might usurp the Old Firm this season, and we can all give ourselves a good old Hibee pat on the back. Well done, chaps. Well done. Same place, same time next season? 

Hate to tell you this bud, but we're not a top half team...