Aberdown vs Hibs

Hopefully we can sneak a draw but not very confident that our defence will hold out or we can manage to score a goal. Tough times being a dandy dons fan at the moment. 

Will the red shed fans turn on Stephen Glass, which is ironic as the red shed was set-up by Cormark - one of his better ideas.

Official Crowd: 9999 - although it may look a lot more.  

Edited by betting competition

2 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Anyone with any experience with loopholes in the Scotrail alcohol ban? 

We took a few tins back from Elgin a couple of weeks ago, The wifey just said keep them out of sight lads and left us to it.

We're all so fucking #Dench tho, so it might not work for you and yours.

34 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

We took a few tins back from Elgin a couple of weeks ago, The wifey just said keep them out of sight lads and left us to it.

We're all so fucking #Dench tho, so it might not work for you and yours.

Suspect the jobsworth transport police will be there in force given the fact we’ll have a few hundred travelling up on the train.

Hopefully we get similar ticket inspector that give 0 fucks and not big Richard that thinks he works as a bomb disposal expert and any bottles of Carribean Twist will detonate if they are present when we reach South Queensferry.

15 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Suspect the jobsworth transport police will be there in force given the fact we’ll have a few hundred travelling up on the train.

Hopefully we get similar ticket inspector that give 0 fucks and not big Richard that thinks he works as a bomb disposal expert and any bottles of Carribean Twist will detonate if they are present when we reach South Queensferry.

I can only hope by the time you arrive in Aberdeen you are suitably lubricated to numb the pain of what will undoubtedly be an atrocious shitefest of the worst kind. 

Wild horses wouldn't get me to this one. I couldn't take another Tactics Jack brainfart.

Edited by AndyM

Guest Bob Mahelp
5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Any hibees trying the time old P&B tradition of ‘can’t see us winning here’ can seriously f**k off.

You can absolutely guarantee that the same guys posting here just now about how worried they are and how pish they're playing, will be back giving the big GIRFUY and telling us how shite we are when they're 2-0 up after 20 minutes. 😅😅

As much as I enjoy living rent free in the heads of a few of them, that's reason enough to give this thread a bodyswerve from Saturday at 14.59, until next Friday...

9 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Would rather someone like Laidlaw or O'Connor on the bench instead of Scott. 

I would put myself on the bench before Scott................and I am 53 with an "andy murray" hip

As my old man used to say, I've seen more life in a bone comb...................