Aberdown vs Hibs

It’s your turn to step up to the mark, Hibs. We have been generous in the extreme in our last four matches giving teams record breaking wins. It’s now us that need to break the run of not winning in 6 league matches, so play the game our Edinburgh friends, and give us three points. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Any hibees trying the time old P&B tradition of ‘can’t see us winning here’ can seriously f**k off.

We were appalling on Saturday, our recruitment has been questionable, we have no cover at CH, RB, CF, our bench is dugshite.

However, I suppose the "data" is in our favour................................

Funny Face Reaction GIF

20 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

We were appalling on Saturday, our recruitment has been questionable, we have no cover at CH, RB, CF, our bench is dugshite.

Funny Face Reaction GIF

Dave will be on the phone to Ron Gordon about the price of those big screens so we can get the DATA up live during the match. 

32 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Funny Face Reaction GIF

One look at our bench/backup options from last weekend reveals why Graeme Mathie was punted. Absolutely fucking woeful.

James Scott might be worse than Drey Wright and that’s saying something. 

Our first Saturday away game where fans have been allowed in since…..March 2020 when we played……Aberdeen away, quite fitting really.

I’ve no bothered with an away game this season because I’m capitalisms bitch and I’ve no been able to face a hungover Monday and with the Scotrail strikes it’s been pretty difficult too.

Anyone with any experience with loopholes in the Scotrail alcohol ban? Thinking a couple of litre bottles of lucozade filled with vino blanc, train gets in before midday so plenty of time for pints.

Saturday was the first game of the season I’ve left early, wonder if the same will happen again.

I reckon though a pretty frustrating 1-1 with everyone in the stadium fucking fuming by full time.

Oh and this thread to be absolutely tedious with the likes of Bob Mahelp to ruin it for all us good guys on both sides.

Guest Bob Mahelp
15 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Oh and this thread to be absolutely tedious with the likes of Bob Mahelp to ruin it for all us good guys on both sides.

Hey. I resemble that remark.... 😞

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

One look at our bench/backup options from last weekend reveals why Graeme Mathie was punted. Absolutely fucking woeful.

James Scott might be worse than Drey Wright and that’s saying something. 

Would rather someone like Laidlaw or O'Connor on the bench instead of Scott.