The battle for Ayrshire supremacy - Ayr United v Killie match thread

31 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hows ticket sales going down the road. 

Looks like our 3000 are now gone.  I thought we usually got around 3500 but maybe less stand tickets or something. 

Your allocation has been reduced due to in the away end they have had to clear an area for away teams to come from Hospitality suite to pitch ( as that’s where away teams change during Covid restrictions)  our sales are around the sane mark  as yourselves currently with around 4 days sales left , could be intimidating for your team coming onto and leaving pitch as they are only a small barrier away from away fans and a segregation fence away from home fans ,

Edited by Finlay21

8 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Your allocation has been reduced due to in the away end they have had to clear an area for away teams to come from Hospitality suite to pitch ( as that’s where away teams change during Covid restrictions)  our sales are around the sane mark  as yourselves currently with around 4 days sales left , could be intimidating for your team coming onto and leaving pitch as they are only a small barrier away from away fans and a segregation fence away from home fans ,

Hopefully it will jolt them into a performance. 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That was my thinking!

Few of our lot stupidly left it late for tickets and now had to buy home end. Rather them than me.

I know a few Killie fans that are going to the game with Ayr supporting mates, don't expect this to become the norm, nor do i think they will encounter any issues.

20 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Seriously?

That's fucking shit. I presumed it was a tv game.

I'm back at work on Monday and now that I have to commute there's no fucking way I can make a midweek game.

I hope the radio have full coverage.

Cant be on TV as all teams are playing on Tuesday 

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Seriously?

That's fucking shit. I presumed it was a tv game.

I'm back at work on Monday and now that I have to commute there's no fucking way I can make a midweek game.

I hope the radio have full coverage.

There will be a stream I'm sure.