The battle for Ayrshire supremacy - Ayr United v Killie match thread

1 hour ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

You’d have to be in your late 70’s or even early 80’s to recall with any clarity your league title. Typical fucking keyboard bluster from some delusional c**t who thinks he supports a big club. You’re a regional football club with sporadic success.

Here’s the thing, tonight isn’t being played in front of a flat capped crowd with rattles. I look forward to watching the tear stained 10 year olds stream across the Somerset Road exit as their da’s head for the motor at Craigie Park. They won’t give a flying f**k about any fucking honour from yesteryear, they’ll be fucking raging at yet another Kilmarnock defeat at Somerset Park.

We don’t care what you’ve won, we just fucking hate ye.

Do ye, aye? 

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

Even more tragic than the desperate fishing from a bottom of the league Dunfermline fan. Though I guess, they would possibly even manage to score an actual goal against Cowdenbeath. 

Oh dear. Imagine being so angry that even though you acknowledge it was a fishing trip you *still* bit anyway.

Hope it’s a decent game.

You’d have to be in your late 70’s or even early 80’s to recall with any clarity your league title. Typical fucking keyboard bluster from some delusional c**t who thinks he supports a big club. You’re a regional football club with sporadic success.

Here’s the thing, tonight isn’t being played in front of a flat capped crowd with rattles. I look forward to watching the tear stained 10 year olds stream across the Somerset Road exit as their da’s head for the motor at Craigie Park. They won’t give a flying f**k about any fucking honour from yesteryear, they’ll be fucking raging at yet another Kilmarnock defeat at Somerset Park.

We don’t care what you’ve won, we just fucking hate ye.
Yep, I hadn't started school when we won the league. I have full recollection of four Cup finals, though, two of them adding to our trophy count.
Ayr have made one final, and the only thing anyone remembers is an embarrassing half and half scarf. Don't forget to buy the DVD if you grab the points tonight, wee man.

Just now, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Yep, I hadn't started school when we won the league. I have full recollection of four Cup finals, though, two of them adding to our trophy count.
Ayr have made one final, and the only thing anyone remembers is an embarrassing half and half scarf. Don't forget to buy the DVD if you grab the points tonight, wee man.

Blu Ray. It's Blu Ray these days.

3 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Looking forward to seeing the place buzzing again but not so much looking forward to inevitably being surrounded by locals who "have a soft spot for Ayr" and hate Killie from their big team allegiance. 

There won't be many if them, it's mainly the lapsed and occasionals who'll be back,.