The battle for Ayrshire supremacy - Ayr United v Killie match thread

1 hour ago, Tom Strangely Black said:

A picture paints a thousand words... 

Dscf2563.jpg.d98807c85675b28667186edd29569855.jpg

The barbed wire is necessary. It's not that long ago that a DKB drove their car into the Somerset Road End turnstile in a fervent rage at having not beat us at Somerset for so long.

12 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

3 lines that those of us on the NT are glad to hear. Honestly had visions of it it pissing it down to add to the "drama" of the occasion 😆

I've always wondered why the NT was never covered as that would have added extra atmosphere and noise.

But in the spirit of this thread...........................good enough for you and your wee tinpot club...😜

8 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

You’ll be the one accompanied by your carer I take it ?

No, his mum will be with him. She’ll have him on those reins you put toddlers on just in case.

Edited by NFL12

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’m scunnered by how low key the build up has been. Last game at Rugby Park there was 8 page specials in the Ayrshire Post etc. Seems like nobody gives a fck this time. In honour of that I’ll go for a flat atmosphere and 0-0 

I'm thinking it will be a 0-0 bore draw. Or a 1-0 either way.

At least Hopkin won't be on the telly dressed like yer da going out for a curry.

9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’m scunnered by how low key the build up has been. Last game at Rugby Park there was 8 page specials in the Ayrshire Post etc. Seems like nobody gives a fck this time. In honour of that I’ll go for a flat atmosphere and 0-0 

Being a tuesday night completely kills it....

13 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Being a tuesday night completely kills it....

I dont know, we've had some fantastic mid week games before. Cup runs etc. Just feels very flat for what should be a massive occasion. The first league game at Somerset for decades and there has been no real build up by either side