The battle for Ayrshire supremacy - Ayr United v Killie match thread

16 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Sounds like it, tbf. I can't stand listening to a game on the radio, mind. It always sounds like it's being played with two penalty areas joined together, no matter how long the ball stays in midfield.

Fúck eighteen notes for the stream, though. No offence to the neighbours, but I'd want proper tv coverage for that price. 

Is this game under the lights, btw? You'd think the BBC would have mentioned it...

I enjoyed your input to the BRALT, that said......Would you pay £18 for Celtic v  Stranraer, sorry Stranraer ? My spidey sense yes. Please feel free to expand.l Thanks for your input mr Celtic.

51 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I enjoyed your input to the BRALT, that said......Would you pay £18 for Celtic v  Stranraer, sorry Stranraer ? My spidey sense yes. Please feel free to expand.l Thanks for your input mr Celtic.

Of course I fucking wouldn't. 

I support one team. Not the team I get to see most often - that would be one of the Yorkshire clubs . 

I haven't been to either BigotDome since the 70's. 

Oh, and get it right up yez. Yaaaaassssss! Sit doon and be quiet, peasants. 

Forever in our shadow. 😀

Just the 11 points separate Kilmarnock and Ayr after the 11th game of the season.

Forgive me if my calculations are incorrect but based on the current average of 1 point increase per game it appears we could end the season 36 points ahead of Ayr in the table.

But but but Andy Geggan

6 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Of course I fucking wouldn't. 

I support one team. Not the team I get to see most often - that would be one of the Yorkshire clubs . 

I haven't been to either BigotDome since the 70's. 

Oh, and get it right up yez. Yaaaaassssss! Sit doon and be quiet, peasants. 

Forever in our shadow. 😀

Ok , mr Celtic. I think even killie fans see you for what you are.  Genuine congratulations to genuine killie fans, today you won.