The battle for Ayrshire supremacy - Ayr United v Killie match thread

47 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Because the SPFL say so 

I was able to pay and watch Dunfermline v Killie at weekend. Paid £12 to Dunfermline and all other teams playing 

Think the SPFL have allowed live streaming this season in case COVID comes back…

18 minutes ago, flood said:

I was able to pay and watch Dunfermline v Killie at weekend. Paid £12 to Dunfermline and all other teams playing 

Think the SPFL have allowed live streaming this season in case COVID comes back…

It is being streamed like all Championship games , the person questioned as to why it was not on live TV 

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

This just a diddy league rule as we were on sky midweek with full top flight card on same night plenty of times.

If you were not so shite last season then you would not have to abide by the diddy league rules this ( and hopefully a few more ) seasons 

Edited by Finlay21

Hope we get a win of course but not too confident, would probably take a draw right now if offered it.

I’ve been to every Ayr away game since 1993 and I’ve never saw a Kilmarnock victory. Not making it to this game so I would probably be a bit gutted if I missed a victory but I’m happy to sacrifice my own feelings for the greater good.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Hope we get a win of course but not too confident, would probably take a draw right now if offered it.

I’ve been to every Ayr away game since 1993 and I’ve never saw a Kilmarnock victory. Not making it to this game so I would probably be a bit gutted if I missed a victory but I’m happy to sacrifice my own feelings for the greater good.

Please come on Tuesday, you could be our lucky omen 😀

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I've only ever seen us win there twice, around 1983 possibly 1984 & the early 1990's, iirc, but apart from that it's been a throughly miserable place for us results wise.

The way we've played the last few games I'm not confident i'll see a third victory come Tuesday night....

Edited by C4mmy31

I've only ever seen us win there twice, around 1983 possibly 1984 & the early 1990's, iirc, but apart from that it's been a throughly miserable place for us results wise.
The way we've played the last few games I'm not confident i'll see a third victory come Tuesday night....
I remember Ian Porteous scoring a late back-heel winner at the railway end, maybe 1991?

Was at the game in 88? I think when we lost 4 -1. Ayr actually named their fanzine after that result. Went through a good spell after that under TB, will never forget him banging one in from 30 yards with his right foot. Johnny Sludden scored that day also. Another 3-0 not long after that when TB lobbed the keeper. Think the Porteous one is our last win there, our record has been abysmal.
Hopefully that changes on Tuesday.

6 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

Just saw Killie have sold 3,000 tickets for this yin! I'd actually like to go to this myself, but can't. 

No they haven't.

My friend works in the club shop. He says they're lucky if they've sold 1000.

Edited by Richey Edwards