The battle for Ayrshire supremacy - Ayr United v Killie match thread

Sure we will get our usual result down at the seaside. Don't care though, Scumerset under the lights is brilliant and takes me back to my younger days (although even then we were rarely in the same league). 

With both sets of fans in attendance for this one I look forward to joining in the 9th minute's applause for Soooper Johnnie Sludden. 

3 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

With both sets of fans in attendance for this one I look forward to joining in the 9th minute's applause for Soooper Johnnie Sludden. 

He mainly wore no.10 for us. Tommy Walker was no.9. But some sort of tribute would be nice.

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

With the increased crowds I take it it wont be 6.45pm for turnstiles opening?

Turnstiles open at 16.45 , I think I saw that mentioned somewhere 

Edited by Finlay21

28 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Holy fck. 3 hours before ko 😯

Think it’s got something to do with Covid passport checks taking place , trying to find the mail , I know they are opening much earlier than usual 

Edited by Finlay21

28 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Our tickets sold out, plus trying to help you out by starting to fill the home end now.....

Don’t know where your getting your information from as your post is not true , yesterday your fans bought 17 tickets and there are still around 50 left ,there are no stand tickets left

Edited by Finlay21

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Don’t know where your getting your information from as your post is not true , yesterday your fans bought 17 tickets and there are still around 50 left ,there are no stand tickets left

The DKBs never let a lie get in the way of a good story. It's their modus operandi.