Clydebank v Elgin

Greenmachine

Abysmal second half, as bad as I can remember in ages. Clydebank improved so credit for that but we made it so much easier for them with some questionable subs and by sitting much deeper. Gav needs to sort things out, this has been a dreadful start to the season.

Well deserved replay for Clydebank. Can’t believe how much they sat off first half and let us pass it around cause we are an absolute shambles of a team at the moment. That second half performance was like watching a Sunday league team but I guess we didn’t lose so at least we can still dream of an exit in the next round.

That was the most game of two halves game I've seen in a while. Clydebank couldn't get near Elgin in the first-half but then totally bullied Elgin and bossed the second. 

A draw was about fair in the end. Although with a decent goalscorer Bankies would've won.

game of 2 halfs first half we were comfortable but yet no real goal threats apart from the goal and that proves we need a striker and hester back 

2nd half clydebank started to play the way i thought they would and done the right thing to pile the pressure on our defence and deserve the draw at times they could of easily won the game lets hope we can finish the game off on saturday d hopefully have someone that can score hopefully

Just back home. Was so disappointed with the first half, my assessment the team were obviously a bit struck by the occasion and we just couldnt get going. Second half was a typical Clydebank performance, lots of pressing. Gallachers corners were great, wish Darroch had got the headers on target. Elgins keeper dropped the ball and I genuinely didnt see it as a foul, he landed awkwardly and dropped the ball. Looking forward to the return game. Very proud of the second half performance and the work our board and volunteers do behind the scenes.