Clydebank v Elgin

Greenmachine

1 hour ago, Greenmachine said:

Got a ticket for this.What do people think are the chances of a shock result?

What would be the shock result? I dont think theres too much of a difference between the lower clubs in spfl 2/lowland league and the top of the wosl. 

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod

On 18/10/2021 at 20:15, Greenmachine said:

Got a ticket for this.What do people think are the chances of a shock result?

Hopefully direct from the club and not one of the scam QR codes ?

I think almost anything is possible re this game. Big crowd, vast majority Bankies ... if we start well and get the crowd behind us then it might be a difficult night for the visitors. Artificial pitch is decent quality but our record away from home is much better.  West Premier is a really competitive league and is chock full of teams that are probably at least a Tier too low given its first full season in pyramid. I think we have a decent shout but obvs Elgin start favourites. 

18 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Excellent. Haven't been to Holm Park in years. Be good to see the new modern facility. 

It's certainly not the finished article. Still a lot to be done - no seats and little cover as yet. Wee runs in the Cup will help to pay for though. 

10 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Looking forward to this tomorrow. Id absolutely love to get through. Clyde fans on here already talking about playing Elgin next round as if its a foregone conclusion, makes me want the boys the beat them both. Cmon Bankies!!!

You’d be hard pushed to find a Clyde fan who wants Elgin to win tonight; and I can assure you it’s not because we think we’d have a better chance of progression if we came up against Clydebank. 

Me and my mates done a wee prediction league for the 2nd round and it's currently set up for a decider in this match with ma against @Dunning1874 I've went for Clydebank and he's went for Elgin. Winner gets a copy of the Ragged Trousered Philanthropist. A prize greater than entry into the 3rd round of the cup.

5 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Me and my mates done a wee prediction league for the 2nd round and it's currently set up for a decider in this match with ma against @Dunning1874 I've went for Clydebank and he's went for Elgin. Winner gets a copy of the Ragged Trousered Philanthropist. A prize greater than entry into the 3rd round of the cup.

Hope you win it 😄