St Mirren v The Rangers 2012 Sunday 24/10/21

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

I need Rangers to win this. My £350 accumulator is dependent on it. I swear to god, if these b*****ds fail to win on the first ever occasion I actually want them to win, I will be absolutely disgusted.

I'm sorry but there are some things more important than money.  Old firm teams losing is definitely one of them.

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I need Rangers to win this. My £350 accumulator is dependent on it. I swear to god, if these b*****ds fail to win on the first ever occasion I actually want them to win, I will be absolutely disgusted.

Bye bye £350.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Time we expecting the penalty? Il say 44 to avoid a difficult HT team talk for Slippy

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

The way our defence is playing, we'll need about 4.

Fortunately for St Mirren Andrew Dallas is not around today to help Rangers out with that.

The important thing for us now is to keep on the front foot, keep doing what earned us the lead - do not revert to a ‘hold what we have’ attitude and sit back, invite pressure, and try to ‘keep things tight’. In short, keep getting intae’ thum.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

St Mirren are hosing on Rangers in the middle of the park. Unsurprising, given Davis is 42/43 and Lundstram is shite. 

^^^ this. You must question why The Rangers spunked a large amount on signing fees and wages on Lundstram when they could of got a player of equal effectiveness on much less money in Scott Brown...

10 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Never bet on these b*st*rds. The only time I ever want them to win is if it to the benefit of Aberdeen. If you hadn’t bet on them you would already have won some money.