Jump to content

St Mirren v The Rangers 2012 Sunday 24/10/21


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, GAD said:

Not really to be fair. They just released a new strip promo with the tune to the famine song playing over it. You see, they sing this whole other song to the exact same tune as well, so we are supposed to pretend the song their fans marched through Glasgow singing a few weeks ago, demanding that Irish catholics leave the country, resulting in multiple arrests for the horrible bigots involved doesn't exist.

Subtle as a Govan brick I meant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I never knew a St Mirren board member making some questionable tweets would be flipped this way, but here we are.

After tens of years of promoting sectarianism and bigotry, who would have thought  a club and its fanbase would have the audacity to whine incessantly about racism against one of its players, whilst completely ignoring their own club's astounding hypocrisy, but here we are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

^ Raging as Needham won't drink from The Loving Cup ^

But sadly another current St Mirren director loved that weird ritual and was captured on video.

I could not even bring myself to sit near those fcukers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Yflab said:

But sadly another current St Mirren director loved that weird ritual and was captured on video.

I could not even bring myself to sit near those fcukers. 

Not even for a laugh? It's very inside number 9.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Not even for a laugh? It's very inside number 9.

I’d probably go in and nick it, slide down the marble staircase and sell it off on Antiques Roadshow then donate the funds to the families affected by the colliery disaster in Stoke. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Munoz said:

I love Guinness- that must make me an alcoholic.

 

42 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Mon the Saints. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, FTOF said:

After tens of years of promoting sectarianism and bigotry, who would have thought  a club and its fanbase would have the audacity to whine incessantly about racism against one of its players, whilst completely ignoring their own club's astounding hypocrisy, but here we are.

This looks suspiciously like whataboutery to me and I was told that it was only Rangers fans who used whataboutery... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...