St Mirren v The Rangers 2012 Sunday 24/10/21

16 minutes ago, GAD said:

Not really to be fair. They just released a new strip promo with the tune to the famine song playing over it. You see, they sing this whole other song to the exact same tune as well, so we are supposed to pretend the song their fans marched through Glasgow singing a few weeks ago, demanding that Irish catholics leave the country, resulting in multiple arrests for the horrible bigots involved doesn't exist.

Subtle as a Govan brick I meant.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I never knew a St Mirren board member making some questionable tweets would be flipped this way, but here we are.

After tens of years of promoting sectarianism and bigotry, who would have thought  a club and its fanbase would have the audacity to whine incessantly about racism against one of its players, whilst completely ignoring their own club's astounding hypocrisy, but here we are.

8 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

^ Raging as Needham won't drink from The Loving Cup ^

But sadly another current St Mirren director loved that weird ritual and was captured on video.

I could not even bring myself to sit near those fcukers. 

11 minutes ago, Yflab said:

But sadly another current St Mirren director loved that weird ritual and was captured on video.

I could not even bring myself to sit near those fcukers. 

Not even for a laugh? It's very inside number 9.

15 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Not even for a laugh? It's very inside number 9.

I’d probably go in and nick it, slide down the marble staircase and sell it off on Antiques Roadshow then donate the funds to the families affected by the colliery disaster in Stoke. 

12 hours ago, FTOF said:

After tens of years of promoting sectarianism and bigotry, who would have thought  a club and its fanbase would have the audacity to whine incessantly about racism against one of its players, whilst completely ignoring their own club's astounding hypocrisy, but here we are.

This looks suspiciously like whataboutery to me and I was told that it was only Rangers fans who used whataboutery...