Will Dunfermline win a game this season?

Will Dunfermline win a game this season?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Peter Grant has delivered many things such as car loads of Dundee United cast-offs, plates of confidence and of course some of the most astonishing metaphors ever concocted. I know we shouldn’t get greedy but is there scope to deliver just one more thing? That cherry on top. 

Will Pars fans ever find out what it is like to be pregnant and experience three points for themselves?

7 hours ago, Peter Grant said:

Will Pars fans ever find out what it is like to be pregnant and experience three points for themselves?

Behave yourself, course you'll win games this season ...... the Pars won't be doing a "Brechin" that's for sure.

The club seems to think Grant can turn it around based on the fact we pumped Dumbarton and Stenhousemuir in the League Cup. I wish I was joking about that.

It’s embarrassing to have not won a game yet. Most posters on P&B given our squad would have managed at least one victory.

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The club seems to think Grant can turn it around based on the fact we pumped Dumbarton and Stenhousemuir in the League Cup. I wish I was joking about that.

It’s embarrassing to have not won a game yet. Most posters on P&B given our squad would have managed at least one victory.

I reckon my dog would have us in at least 3rd.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, darry111 said:

I predict 6th

You seem a bit confused darry111. 

A bit like the Dunfermline players who don't seem to understand the object of a football game is to score more goals than the opposition.

8th will be a great outcome for you guys, but probably settle for 9th and a head to head v Falkirk in playoffs.

If so all Ton fans will be backing you there and we might give you an  loan of our PO special one Muirhead.

You seem a bit confused darry111. 
A bit like the Dunfermline players who don't seem to understand the object of a football game is to score more goals than the opposition.
8th will be a great outcome for you guys, but probably settle for 9th and a head to head v Falkirk in playoffs.
If so all Ton fans will be backing you there and we might give you an  loan of our PO special one Muirhead.
Would take 9th just now.