Bring back three players.

I think the other threads in the other Leagues just meant players who you've seen play for your club. For example Roddy Grant and Paul Cherry would get Cowden out of the shite, all of whom I saw play for Cowden. 

Yes. I do agree about these two. However after 5 minutes I had 15 players who would make a difference. I gave up as it’s easy to improve us at the moment.

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I think the other threads in the other Leagues just meant players who you've seen play for your club. For example Roddy Grant and Paul Cherry would get Cowden out of the shite, all of whom I saw play for Cowden. 

Seeing Roddy mentioned makes me wonder what has happened to our scouting system.

Joe Craig was good at finding young guys back in the day.

Paul Cherry was a fair payer for us.

2 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Derek Grant
Craig Levein
Colin McGlashan

Derek "Zola" Grant played for Meadowbank in a pre-season friendly at Newtongrange. For some reason he got annoyed at Star's tall striker Gordon Bailey and headbutted him.

Result: a red card, suspension for the first League game of the season, and a seething Terry Christie!

Guest mr_malcolm
Tosh maybe, at his absolute best (not hungover), definitely. Shields is questionable and Duell, you’re not actually serious are you?

What about Darren gribben .

On 19/10/2021 at 20:02, Mert Roof said:

From back in the day:

Brewster!!

Kenny MacDonald

Archie Knox

privileged to have seen them all play for the loons

I never saw Knox, so I'll change him for Barry Robson.

29 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I never saw Knox, so I'll change him for Barry Robson.

I felt Robson was a bit raw when playing for us but developed into an outstanding player - so, good shout!  He was a strong contender on my list along with Petrie 

On 18/10/2021 at 22:15, RubyTuesday said:

Only been watching Edinburgh City for 2 years so I will say

Liam Henderson
Liam Brown
Josh Campbell (thought he did great for us when on loan from Hibs)

Thank you for Liam Brown btw, been an outstanding addition to QP this season 

17 hours ago, Mert Roof said:

I felt Robson was a bit raw when playing for us but developed into an outstanding player - so, good shout!  He was a strong contender on my list along with Petrie 

I had Kenny Ward before Petrie.....I always remember him scoring goals when it we needed.

On 18/10/2021 at 18:44, Neilly said:

Murie

Cowan 

Ogunmade

David Murie - Man of Fury, remember the incident well, someone shouted abuse at him, which was not very nice in its content, he then went and kicked an Albion Rovers player and walked off the park before he could be shown the red card.

23 hours ago, mr_malcolm said:

What about Darren gribben .

Probably the biggest waste of natural talent I’ve ever witnessed in a Forfar shirt. Oodles of talent but a self destructive, over indulgent personality that prevented him from reaching his potential.