Bring back three players.

And so this reaches the depths of L2...

You choose 3 players you have seen play for your team who are no longer there and who you would feel would improve your current potential League champions/bunch of useless bone idle shagbags*

*Delete as applicable

For Edinburgh City;

If loanees are allowed:

Big Joe

Porto

Lairdy

A defence of Big Joe Mbu and Porteous would terrify L2 strikers and Laird, the consumate professional, would add bite and calmness to the midfield. But if we couldn't get him back then:

Without loanees

Big Joe

Lairdy

Liam Brown

I want to hack our way up the League and a midfield of Broon and Lairdy wouldn't be powder puff.

I'm looking through our mediocre team and the positions that we're badly needing upgraded so I can take part in this thread.

I'd like to see Paddy Martin return in goal - he was largely excellent during his loan spell last season and was, by some distance, our best player in an otherwise poor campaign. He's miles better than the likes of David Wilson or Ryan Marshall. We've been through four left-backs so far this season and not one of them has been any good, so let's bring back Ruaridh Donaldson, a popular, committed player who would stroll into this team. We badly need legs in the middle of the park and either Iain Thomson or Kieran Millar would be the perfect candidate to add some bite and snarl in front of the defence (it actually baffles me we didn't bring in a player like this in the summer).

If I can be greedy, I'd also like to see a vintage Colin Cramb leading the line. I still can't quite forgive him for his role in the 2005/06 season unravelling but my word, what a striker!

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Erm eh 🤔 mmmm

😂😂

players who could make a difference for us would be 

Adam Moffat snr 

Andy Tod 

Billy Spence / Tam Condie 

would take these boys in a heartbeat 

Would they really improve the current side?

A young Toddy might have.

Tam Condie was terrible with us , a decent junior but that’s about it.

22 minutes ago, silkybeath said:

Would usually go for Stewart, Hemmings and Graham Buckley but current team desperately needs more dig so...

Neil Irvine, Chopper and TOB.

I was going by players that are still of a playing age (assume that's what @tamthebamwas thinking when he started the thread, hence Stewart and Hemmings the best forward partnership in my time supporting us and TOB who is one of the best part time players going.