Collecting Scottish Fixtures

ScotsFootieFan

Having been impressed and inspired by Sandy & Bernard in the below link, two gentlemen who collect Scottish Fixtures.

Explore The World Of Two Men Who Collect Scottish fixtures

Due to changes in my work, I'm finding I now have more time to attend games.

Is there currently a group who already do this or would anyone be interested in going along to different fixtures?

57 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

There are some groundhoppers on P&B; more use NonLeagueMatters site. EOS League stages a hop weekend each year.

My impression is most hoppers tend to do it solo rather than with each other tbf.

Seen this patter before, usually a sub-group that appears to think 'groundhopping' is beneath them/or become too popular...not sure what their actual beef is tbh? 

"I don't groundhop, I fixture collect/hop"....oh right aye

I'm on a mission at the moment to get round all 279 clubs in the Scottish pyramid, but groundhopping is completely subjective.

I like to write about the games I attend as a personal diary - I think once I've got round all the clubs it'd be a nice thing to look back on but there are groundhoppers out there who are very meticulous on requirements, keep sakes, the depths of the data they record etc. Each to their own - I don't get the snobbery that seems to exist from both people who groundhop or people who don't like them.

I know a few groundhoppers, all great people and all love their football. I'm not sure there's a group as such, my own experiences are pretty nomadic but a bit of company at a game goes a long way.

If it doesn't already exist, a small Scottish Groundhoppers group chat would be cool.