Partick Thistle vs Dunfermline Athletic

The decisions to keep Grant seemed to be all Meggle, we've asked for a while for a bloke with a background in football to be in charge of the football side, and to then in turn let the board do there thing. 

Remains to be seen if Meggle is actually any better though. 

On 19/10/2021 at 22:10, Rob1885 said:
On 19/10/2021 at 15:41, Acon said:
Must be able to field a semi decent team of Parstick players from the last few seasons?

Scully (maybe not)
Williamson Dowie Devine McMillan
Cardle Hardie Paton Craigen
Buchanan Nisbet 

Manager: Dick Campbell

Done in about 5 mins granted but I’m sure someone as bored as me could muster something better?

Reece Cole as captain.

😁

How appropriate would it be for us to 4-1 today on this anniversary. We are scoring a lot of goals when flying and we'll let the pars get a last minute penalty. Graham & Rudden to score anytime just under a grand return for £20 that's my bet for today.
Hey one can dream eh then everyone can slaughter me later for getting it so wrong

How appropriate would it be for us to 4-1 today on this anniversary. We are scoring a lot of goals when flying and we'll let the pars get a last minute penalty. Graham & Rudden to score anytime just under a grand return for £20 that's my bet for today.
Hey one can dream eh then everyone can slaughter me later for getting it so wrong
Better in your pocket than the bookies mate, if it wasnt against us I'd be wishing you all the luck in the world

Which bookie is paying nearly 50/1 for Rudden and Graham to score anytime? Seems a tad generous [emoji23]

Edit to add. Just realised the odds are including the 4-1 score line. Carry on [emoji28]