Bring back three former players

Well you could pick 100 but I've chose three who - in their prime - would have slotted in to yesterday's game seamlessly with no need to change the system - and we'd not have shipped points.  

Jardine at RB.  A player before his time and as exciting going forward as he was secure at the back.
Ronnie McKinnon at left CB.  Not the tallest, not the fastest and not a 'blood and snotters' Rangers defender but could read a game like no one else.
Super.  Nuff said.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Of all the things Hearts fans can use to mock Aberdeen fans over, I'm not sure playing in the 2nd tier is one of them.

Stop pestering folk in pubs....

Someone in the pub, bless their soul, tried to teach my 67 year old dad about xG today. “Did they put the baw in the net? Naw, did they f**k. That’s all that matters.” Pray for me Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy

Jackson Irvine to boss the midfield 

Liam Boyce to score the goals 

Paul Quinn or Andrew Davies to shore up our leaky defence

at this rate I could easily mention 11 former players to include over the current bunch of pretenders as well as the manager , bring back yogi Hughes ….. or Adams….. or McIntyre……

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

In my lifetime:
1. Nemsadze
2. Billy Pirie
3. Jim Duffy (pre injury)

Before I was born:
1. Billy Steel
2. Alan Gilzean
3. Charlie Cooke

Quick quiz question, name a Scottish platyer to have won three league titles with different clubs that werent the old firm.  One is Dundee.

24 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Quick quiz question, name a Scottish platyer to have won three league titles with different clubs that werent the old firm.  One is Dundee.

Gordon Smith

My mate's dad said he was the best player he ever saw.

5 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

A myth.

In his first two seasons at County he was barely injured and is probably the best center back we've ever had (barring Lee Wilkie in his brief four game spell when he was so far above the rest of our defence it wasn't funny) but in his third season he just started to fall to pieces. Remember him going off injured after jumping against Hearts at Tynecastle.

Our greatest player was the legend that was David Narey and he would improve any team but the defence is as good as any right at the moment (or the opposition's attack aren't so good).

The midfield is starting to click as well but Bannon and Luggy backed up with Fuchs would be unstoppable

Up front is where we are lacking and there is a panoply of talent to choose from.

Big Dunc, big Kjell Olofsson, Davie Dodds (check the stats), Andy Gray(he was just before my time), Willie Pettigrew and even a pre-Celti Ciftci. Any of those guys would do the business but just for the sake of choosing a legend I will choose Finn Dossing.

Guest Bob Mahelp
11 hours ago, big al said:

Willie Miller- sort the defence

Jim Bett- sort the midfield 

Charlie Nicholas- creative spark and goals 

All of them as they are now (average age 60 or whatever) could easily slot into our side and improve it.