Raith v ICT clash of the titans

I
They live and die on the big decisions though, and as I say, I don't think anyone in the ground expected a red card to come out his pocket there. 

I think this is what it’ll boil down to. Maybe watched over and over, looking for a way to justify the red, maybe you could argue in favour of it.

But I don’t think anybody expected a red card to come out there. No angry reaction from players, bench, etc.

A disaster. We just can’t catch a break with Caley. We’ll never beat them.

It was clear within the first 15 minutes the referee was going to be much the same as last week. Matthews had to make the tackle but to me it didn't strike me as a straight red. Any hopes for an entertaining top of the table clash are out the window now.

We've been too pedestrian and made too many sloppy individual errors to look decent. I can't imagine Caley look anywhere near their best either. Can only see any anyway win now.

16 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

I'll reserve total judgement til I've seen the footage, but that looked like a dreadful decision.

I’m watching Raith TV and at first glance - which is all the ref has - I can see why it was given.