Raith v ICT clash of the titans

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

I don't think anyone other than the referee thought that was a red card. Maybe if I see it again it'll look worse, but he wasn't particularly forceful and he won the ball. Was he off the ground? I don't think he was out of control. 

Lunging 

Straight leg 

Uncontrolled 

High 

Apart from that, never a red 

I was going to say before the red card, the referee was being a bit of a pain the arse. Letting some things go and being overly officious with others, but probably without real detriment to either team. Kind of referee that makes football a really frustrating game to watch for everyone involved. 

They live and die on the big decisions though, and as I say, I don't think anyone in the ground expected a red card to come out his pocket there. 

Can definitely see why the red was given and I'd be shouting for one if it was the other way.

Even 2 years ago it would only be yellow but with current rules it was probably the right decision.

In any case it was a stupid and completely unnecessary challenge to make.

If we weren't constantly giving the ball away Matthews would never have had to dive in. 
We've been absolutely horrendous this half. 

Bet you’re buzzing.

Inverness have looked very good, easily the best team I have seen this year. The first time I’ve seen us not dominate the ball for about 18 months. Sharp interplay, but haven’t actually had a shot yet.

Uphill battle now.

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

emoji23.png stick to bringing Rangers flags to the game.

I'd require you to explain that one.

If you do me that courtesy, please do so in the context of me never and I mean never ever owning a flag. In fact I've never knowingly ever touched a flag.