Raith v ICT clash of the titans

16 minutes ago, RiG said:

Delighted that we are behind the goal. I mind being stuck in the corner for a game, pretty sure it was a Challenge Cup tie, which we won 4 - 0 thanks to a cock up from Ramiro Gonzales.

Pretty much every game he played for us

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Delighted that we are behind the goal. I mind being stuck in the corner for a game, pretty sure it was a Challenge Cup tie, which we won 4 - 0 thanks to a cock up from Ramiro Gonzales.

Good memories of that one which I think may have been in 2010, went three up and the Rovers fans started to make up a mass exodus while we were singing 'has there been a fire alarm'.

I don't think there be a scoreline like that tomorrow.

3 hours ago, renton said:

Worst one for me was the 09/10 season - the 4-3 game. Having been 3-1 down to drag it back to 3-3, to Simmons getting sent off then losing the winner in the last minute.

Sickener.

That’s the game that won us the title that year imo.

A last minute overhead kick winner was just wonderful.

Talk of seats reminds me of the time we lost a goal at Stark’s and a guy in the South Stand turned and kicked f**k out of his seat, smashing it to bits. Then realising what he’d done, promptly hot footed it down the stairs and away shame-faced. No idea when it was it or who we were playing, but a weird moment. 

That’s the game that won us the title that year imo.
A last minute overhead kick winner was just wonderful.
Yeah Richie Foran with some weird sit down overhead kick. I fell down many rows of seats celebrating that. Huge goal. Shame the highlights disappeared when the club moved website provider.

4 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

Talk of seats reminds me of the time we lost a goal at Stark’s and a guy in the South Stand turned and kicked f**k out of his seat, smashing it to bits. Then realising what he’d done, promptly hot footed it down the stairs and away shame-faced. No idea when it was it or who we were playing, but a weird moment. 

Was that the play off game against Airdrie? (2007/2008 season). When the second goal went in I was sat near a guy who totally lost it and smashed up the seat in front.