Raith v ICT clash of the titans

First ever trip to Starks Park for me 
I imagine this’ll be a tight game between two of the leagues better sides
Any tips on where to park are greatly appreciated 

The beveridge park for away fans five minute walk, or around the surrounding streets.

I will be attending this association football fixture. Where is a good pub to go to grab a bite to eat, maybe catch whatever game is being played in that circus league down south and a few lovely pints?

Edited by RiG

I will be attending the association football fixture. Where is a good pub to go to grab a bite to eat, maybe catch whatever game is being played in that circus league down south and a few lovely pints?
The novar bar, the exchequer or o'connells are all within walking distance of the ground and should show live football

I will be attending this association football fixture. Where is a good pub to go to grab a bite to eat, maybe catch whatever game is being played in that circus league down south and a few lovely pints?

The Exchequer is probably the best option, which ticks your boxes. Me & my mates were in there before yesterday’s game, and there was also Arbroath fans in. Standard pub grub, good choice of pints, and has the football on.

As for the game itself, I would love it (Kevin Keegan style) if we got this hoodoo of not winning against Inverness in the sea. It’s just ridiculous!

1-1.

Totally agree with the title of the thread, Rovers are on a roll while we are stuttering, I would dearly love a small win.
No doubt Rovers fan will be delighted to see Duku back at Starks.

We haven’t really seen him since last October really…

4 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Totally agree with the title of the thread, Rovers are on a roll while we are stuttering, I would dearly love a small win.

No doubt Rovers fan will be delighted to see Duku back at Starks.

Aye, he's a huge fan of us.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I won’t be booing Duku. He did really well initially, then got rubbish, then left. Not much more to it.

Really need to be getting this fucking Inverness thing off our backs if we want to try to win the title.

He will more than likely start on the bench so the chance to boo him might not even appear!

I shall be attending this one. Very much looking forward to it. Starks is always a good away day, this may be down to us mostly getting positive results.

Duku probably / hopefully won't start. He started well and bagged some goals in the League Cup but he hasn't scored (or indeed looked like scoring) in a while. He does work extremely hard for the side but right now Mckay and Jamieson or Sutherland seem to be a better fit for us.

I missed the first match up in Inverness, but we've been on a run of good results and our squad seem to be all chipping in. It'll be interesting to see whether we use Ethan Ross from the start or whether we leave him for later to come on - both Connolly and Zanatta have been excellent so far this season, with the former coming onto his game a few bit more recently. 

Not really too bothered about Duku. McKay and Gardyne look like they're both running the show at the moment. 

47 minutes ago, RiG said:

Duku probably / hopefully won't start. He started well and bagged some goals in the League Cup but he hasn't scored (or indeed looked like scoring) in a while. He does work extremely hard for the side but right now Mckay and Jamieson or Sutherland seem to be a better fit for us.

657272854_tenor(15).gif.6af0c7612bebc0a45474f721f32af0b4.gif

Oh that doesn’t bode well if he’s benched already. That’s sooner than he was with us FFS. 😂 Surely you’d must have noticed the smattering of toys lying about the stadium. He’ll be wanting to leave soon. 😂

Edited by Wardy

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Our first goal on Saturday doesn’t happen if Duku had started that game. He has been fine for us but McKay is just on a totally different level.