ICT V The mighty Rovers

steakngravy

Strong team. I assume we must want to win it again.

Maybe McGlynn wants to end the Inverness hoodoo so we don’t have it hanging over us for the next league game.

That’s the only vaguely reasonable explanation I can think of for such a strong team.

On 29/11/2021 at 14:13, R.R.FC said:

Unlikely to be that many changes though, I think McGlynn will look to keep the momentum going and go relatively strong, he has taken this cup pretty seriously in the two seasons we’ve played it since he came back. Can see Bene, Tait and maybe Poplatnik being the only changes from the weekend. 

Turned out to be the case except for Thomson in place of MacDonald. Disappointed to not see more changes, losing Berra/Ross/Zanatta here would be a huge blow.

As much as most of us are not bothered by this cup, we really have to be looking to win here now. Playing a strong side in order to try and maintain our momentum and unbeaten run only to then lose and have missed the opportunity to rest key players ahead of Saturday would be frustrating.

36 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

And another. Well, I’ll look out for the score but that’s about it

Please don't go, there is sure to be fun in this thread over the evening.

I believe there is going to be a guard of honour for the cup holders.

5 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Maybe McGlynn wants to end the Inverness hoodoo so we don’t have it hanging over us for the next league game.

That’s the only vaguely reasonable explanation I can think of for such a strong team.

That and going for 13 games unbeaten. 

1 minute ago, sophia said:

Please don't go, there is sure to be fun in this thread over the evening.

I believe there is going to be a guard of honour for the cup holders.

Boyd Tunnock to sing Flower of Scotland and present a hamper of Tunnock’s caramel wafers to both teams at half time.