Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

26 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Good. Delighted that I get under your skin in any way whatsoever. Can’t say I remember any of your posts, so can’t comment on what you are like as a poster. 

You'll remember when I steam through you like a tonne of bricks at the weekend. 

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You'll remember when I steam through you like a tonne of bricks at the weekend. 

Thank you.

Hahahaha. Are these bricks on a train then? Or am I the bricks, and you’re the train. Trying to get my head around your simile. Need to figure out if I’ll be dodging bricks or trains. 😄

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Hahahaha. Are these bricks on a train then? Or am I the bricks, and you’re the train. Trying to get my head around your simile. Need to figure out if I’ll be dodging bricks or trains. 😄

If there's one thing this forum needs to do it's to make sure it's metaphors have a consistent internal logic

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If there's one thing this forum needs to do it's to make sure it's metaphors have a consistent internal logic

It really does. How is a person supposed to tremble with fear without knowing what device is going to bring about his end. 

I count a Hearts fan among my friends, and he had a massive giggle at me when Hamilton rammed us into the Championship.......................on the flipside, when we were out at lunch straight after they got relegated the last time, I asked the waiter for a pint of Schadenfreude which gave us both a laugh.
It is only football, and anyone stating - without any trace of irony - that they "despise" supporters of other clubs are displaying the ultimate in small man syndrome.
Its been obvious for a while that this one is a banned poster doing a phoenix -  [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention] thinks he may have worked this walloper out from his posting style..................
It's fairly obvious who it is.

Pat Jeden.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's fairly obvious who it is.

Pat Jeden.

Okay, talk me through this then. I’m a poster who was banned and has now returned, and I was called either 8moretogo, or Pat Jeden? We’re they the same poster, or two different people? Also, can you point to some examples of what he/they posted, that is similar to my “posting style”. This really is quite fascinating.

32 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Is Griffiths injured again?

He's had a niggling ankle injury since he joined. Hobbled off on Saturday and was limping at the end but McPake was saying he's fine.

So in short, I don't know.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:
He's had a niggling ankle injury since he joined. Hobbled off on Saturday and was limping at the end but McPake was saying he's fine.
So in short, I don't know.

Has he played more than 45 since joining Dundee?

Yes. He's featured in 5 games for us. Managed the full 90 in his first 3 games (and looked promising but still like a guy that hasn't played much in 2 year), started well against Rangers but only lasted 39 minutes and was then out for a period and lasted 60 mins on Saturday against Aberdeen where he was resembling something more like his old self but again was sidelined due to that recurring ankle issue.

ETA: McPake did say post-match that he was only planning on keeping him on for 60 minutes in any case.

Edited by Ludo*1

10 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That scoreline just reminds me of this photo.

Hearts 1 Dundee 2 – Andrew Nelson hits winner to lift Jim McIntyre's men  off the bottom

Cracking strip. 

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Andy Nelson - what happened to you son

I'm sure he's pottering about some English non league outfit. Seen his name a while back in amongst the goals. 

41 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Cracking strip. 

I'm sure he's pottering about some English non league outfit. Seen his name a while back in amongst the goals. 

He's at Darlington.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19576996.darlingtons-andrew-nelson-ready-walk-away-football/

He got a goal off the bench against Blyth Spartans but he's not been in their starting line up all season and lately hasn't even made it onto the bench