Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Former Dee youngster that went on to play for Wolves, Sheffield United, Burnley and Fulham. Former Scotland International. Had to stop playing because of a Kidney transplant but is now looking to play again and has been training with us again to keep himself fit.

Gud c**t.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McDonald_(footballer,_born_1988)

Be great if he gets back on the field.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

We would all love to see him turn out for Dundee again, not only would it be an amazing achievement for the boy, he is a cracking footballer.

Better than Lyndon Dykes?

Btw -- congrats on your Titans taking my Chiefs to the woodshed yesterday. That was brutal.

Edited by AmericanFan

Ryan Stevenson reckons it was lucky James McPake came up against Robbie Neilson's Hearts instead of Gary Locke's as he'd have put paper clippings of what McPake has said in the past up in the dressing room.

Oooft. Glad we didn't face the big guns.

Ryan Stevenson in James McPake swipe as Hearts favourite claims Dundee boss is 'lucky' he faced Robbie Neilson - Mark Pirie - Daily Record

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Not sure how much longer Dundee supporters can bask in the spotlight of playing HMFC. Move on chaps, there’s another game tomorrow. 

Hardnecked c**t. We couldn’t give a f**k about Hearts, that’s why we put them down. A nothing club. 

28 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Hardnecked c**t. We couldn’t give a f**k about Hearts, that’s why we put them down. A nothing club. 

That’s fair enough. You absolutely don’t seem upset. My apologies. 🤣

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Not sure how much longer Dundee supporters can bask in the spotlight of playing HMFC. Move on chaps, there’s another game tomorrow. 

Seething morons like Ryan Stevenson rambling about pinning up newspaper clippings is tremendous value and needs laughed at in all fairness. 

18 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Seething morons like Ryan Stevenson rambling about pinning up newspaper clippings is tremendous value and needs laughed at in all fairness. 

See? Your use of language there suggests that you are every bit as “seething” as you propose he is. 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I never have and never will be upset about anything connected to Heart of Midlothian Football Club. As I said, a nothing club 🤷🏼‍♂️

I know, you said earlier. Bit weird that I’m still getting notifications from you on the topic. It’s almost as if you are a seething ball of rage about HMFC, and you don’t want to lose out on getting the last word. 😊