Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

7 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I know my sense of humour may seem childish but I’m not as young as you suggest 

I didn’t think you were that young. 

If I’m 100% honest I just always feel compelled to mention hearts many, many relegations at every opportunity. Even if it doesn’t make particular sense. 

9 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I first read that as “chickens” which seemed bizarre even by the standards of Leigh Griffiths’ diaries

Show the man a teenage chicken, and he’d probably try and pullet.

Robbie Neilson, the man who celebrated United's promotion in a local park after Nelms made the casting vote, admitting he's bitter about it now:

'“It’s true (that the anger still remains). Maybe they don’t think it is but it’s very much true from this end. They’re not the ones who were put down into the Championship. I think it’s something that will continue for a long time. If they want to brush it under the carpet it’s up to them but we will continue to remember it.”

What a bizarre individual.

5 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

@Ludo*1@johnnydun

With Adam being 36 I'm assuming there's a plan over the summer to spend a lot of pounds for a replacement?

Nah, he will play with us for another couple of seasons I reckon. A Tom Brady type if you like. Once he goes, we will replace him with a fit again Kevin Mcdonald.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Robbie Neilson, the man who celebrated United's promotion in a local park after Nelms made the casting vote, admitting he's bitter about it now:

'“It’s true (that the anger still remains). Maybe they don’t think it is but it’s very much true from this end. They’re not the ones who were put down into the Championship. I think it’s something that will continue for a long time. If they want to brush it under the carpet it’s up to them but we will continue to remember it.”

Greasy haired w⚓

Edited by Vicdfc

5 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

@Ludo*1@johnnydun

With Adam being 36 I'm assuming there's a plan over the summer to spend a lot of pounds for a replacement?

As Johnny states, I don't think he's anywhere near finished. His game doesn't revolve around the attributes that fade with age such as pace, movement or that. If he decides to retire, it won't be because he feel he can't contribute.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not surprised to see ‘lest we forget’ vibes from the maroon ****. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

The man’s a lunatic. Does he not realised we missed out on promotion playoffs because of the vote and we were on a decent run of form.  

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

'“It’s true (that the anger still remains). Maybe they don’t think it is but it’s very much true from this end. They’re not the ones who were put down into the Championship. I think it’s something that will continue for a long time. If they want to brush it under the carpet it’s up to them but we will continue to remember it.

Maybe they can put up a statue and all the nodding dogs can go along on 18th May every year and "remember the fallen of the 19/20 campaign" ?

5 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Offended you don't think I know who the great Kevin Mcdonald is.

So who is Kevin Mcdonald?

Former Dee youngster that went on to play for Wolves, Sheffield United, Burnley and Fulham. Former Scotland International. Had to stop playing because of a Kidney transplant but is now looking to play again and has been training with us again to keep himself fit.

Gud c**t.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McDonald_(footballer,_born_1988)

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Former Dee youngster that went on to play for Wolves, Sheffield United, Burnley and Fulham. Former Scotland International. Had to stop playing because of a Kidney transplant but is now looking to play again and has been training with us again to keep himself fit.

Gud c**t.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McDonald_(footballer,_born_1988)

IMHO you don't need to be offended !