Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Even more of a minter for Reese and the Hearts clowns.

Battered on their home turf by juveniles.

Venom.

Medicine.

Thank you.

Au contraire. I was in the Premier Lounge supping frosty suds, and chatting with chums when all of this rough and tumble took place. I did happen to notice a few undesirables falling down the seats of the Roseburn stand as I alighted, but It only held my amusement for the briefest of moments in time.

It was a big point for those uncouth but passionate northerners. Let them get it out their system, I say.

Be thanking you.

5 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Au contraire. I was in the Premier Lounge supping frosty suds, and chatting with chums when all of this rough and tumble took place. I did happen to notice a few undesirables falling down the seats of the Roseburn stand as I alighted, but It only held my amusement for the briefest of moments in time.

It was a big point for those uncouth but passionate northerners. Let them get it out their system, I say.

Be thanking you.

No surprise to see you SHITING it at the first sight of trouble.

Talking up the game all week as medicine day with your two bob HEARTS mugs only to be BATTERED on your home turf.

Thank you.

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

No surprise to see you SHITING it at the first sight of trouble.

Talking up the game all week as medicine day with your two bob HEARTS mugs only to be BATTERED on your home turf.

Thank you.

Mate… you are about 30 years old. Have a think about that. 😄

the rock maui GIF

16 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Think I was the only one of us screaming for it.
Enjoyed my day. Never felt we were going to get ripped a new arsehole at any point, for all Hearts possession.
Wasn’t one of Charlie’s better days but he is still quality, likewise Griffiths although thought we looked a lot more threatening with Sheridan on and thankfully Cummings did what Cummings does.
The Hearts lads are criticising their defence - I though Halkett was good and Soutar oozes class and for a CH he produced a stunning finish.
On we roll, praying we do the do on Wednesday and Hearts destroy the Lilywhites.

Wasn't criticising the defence as such, just the defending at the goal.

Overall we played OK but you've got to be better in the final third

Charlie Adam was saying on the radio show that he does throughout the week that we'd been practicing stuff to catch out Craig Gordon who's an absolutely excellent keeper but scared to come off his line.

Arguably, our goal could have been dealt with by him if he commanded his 6 yard box better.

Ultimately, it was that Bangime (?) who sold the Hearts jersey though as he was beat in the air by the smallest man on the park.

4 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The Hearts clowns giving it big licks all game then shiting themselves at the Derry stampede over their skittery white banner on receipt of the equaliser.

Seen a Hearts fan take a blow to the skull and despite calls of 'see ye outside' all that was seen was a baldy old man in a hooly like state of tears.

Done in on your own patch you mugs and Reese was nowhere to be seen - no surprises there. 

Lot of shithouses.

Thank you.

Folk that take any pleasure in fighting at the football or seeing other folk hurt are, quite simply, wee guys with a complex.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Charlie Adam was saying on the radio show that he does throughout the week that we'd been practicing stuff to catch out Craig Gordon who's an absolutely excellent keeper but scared to come off his line.

Arguably, our goal could have been dealt with by him if he commanded his 6 yard box better.

Ultimately, it was that Bangime (?) who sold the Hearts jersey though as he was beat in the air by the smallest man on the park.

Don’t think Cammy Devlin contested any high balls with Beni.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Folk that take any pleasure in fighting at the football or seeing other folk hurt are, quite simply, wee guys with a complex.

Indeed. He’s 30 years old too. Mind-boggling stuff.

Thank you.