Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

The full match replay on DeeTV ends for some reason after the broadcast showing Woodburn completely pole-axing Marshall right in front of the linesman. f**k knows how that didn't warrant a red card likes.

Think I was the only one of us screaming for it.
Enjoyed my day. Never felt we were going to get ripped a new arsehole at any point, for all Hearts possession.
Wasn’t one of Charlie’s better days but he is still quality, likewise Griffiths although thought we looked a lot more threatening with Sheridan on and thankfully Cummings did what Cummings does.
The Hearts lads are criticising their defence - I though Halkett was good and Soutar oozes class and for a CH he produced a stunning finish.
On we roll, praying we do the do on Wednesday and Hearts destroy the Lilywhites.

1 hour ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Dundee executed their game plan to snatch a point perfectly. Fair play.

But their fans actively cheered on a nonce and that is just creepy AF. Imagine trying to defend that shit.

Reported. 

26 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Boyce would absolutely leather Adam, let's no kid on cause Adam runs around slyly kicking folk

1377872067_imageproxy(6).gif.7c046efa00fc45caee9b98c5bd8aa86c.gif

15 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Wiry gingers from West Belfast are 100% to be avoided in battle

Assume your work (maybe profession) relocated you from Glasgow to Edinburgh my man? Shame.

Either way, says nowt to to me as an actual East Coast Scot I'm afraid.

Enjoy your weekend.

tumblr_olwhqcBChH1ryw501o2_500.gif.a21cccf9f91ebb05a6a984818559fc3f.gif

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Of all the times I’ve watched hearts go top of the league that was probably the least enjoyable of them

A wee shame because I’m guessing most of the previous occasions have come in the championship. 

The Hearts clowns giving it big licks all game then shiting themselves at the Derry stampede over their skittery white banner on receipt of the equaliser.

Seen a Hearts fan take a blow to the skull and despite calls of 'see ye outside' all that was seen was a baldy old man in a hooly like state of tears.

Done in on your own patch you mugs and Reese was nowhere to be seen - no surprises there. 

Lot of shithouses.

Thank you.

The Hearts clowns giving it big licks all game then shiting themselves at the Derry stampede over their skittery white banner on receipt of the equaliser.
Seen a Hearts fan take a blow to the skull and despite calls of 'see ye outside' all that was seen was a baldy old man in a hooly like state of tears.
Done in on your own patch you mugs and Reese was nowhere to be seen - no surprises there. 
Lot of shithouses.
Thank you.

Looked like a bunch of 10 year olds to me?