Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

1 minute ago, Crùbag said:

Dundee still clear in 2nd bottom place. They are there for a reason. Let them enjoy their trip to Tynecastle and a precious point for them.

Correct......but now that Charlie Adam is back in the team I expect that to change (just check the stats with him in the team and out the team)

Dundee still clear in 2nd bottom place. They are there for a reason. Let them enjoy their trip to Tynecastle and a precious point for them.

I think I speak for the group when I say …

Hopefully that reason is that St Johnstone have yet to play Hearts while Dundee have yet to play Ross County

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I think I speak for the group when I say …

Hopefully that reason is that St Johnstone have yet to play Hearts while Dundee have yet to play Ross County

Hear, hear.

Hope you go and smash them on Wednesday... for you, not for me.

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Back down to earth with a bang.:lol:

Never heard a Hearts team getting booed by many of their support while moving into top position in the league before.

Robbie Neilson is the Scottish Steve Bruce. Only he's from Paisley so he deserves it. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Back down to earth with a bang.:lol:

Never heard a Hearts team getting booed by many of their support while moving into top position in the league before.

DF994A3A-4722-4ABF-852E-1F31A5AF7589.thumb.jpeg.5e82c980f9f9b30c1d654c89c2f031ed.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

Did Cummings lead a Hidee goad-fest in front of the Hearts' fans after he scored? Or was the weekend a complete and utter write-off for this humble Hibs fan?

No I believe the term is ‘he got it right up thum’ to the wee tinky squad that sits at the bottom corner of the main stand beside the away end.