Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

He cant help himself, he's a complete music snob as well, recently stating as if fact that The Top Notes original version of Twist and Shout was better than The Beatles version.
Only a premier level pretentious twat would come out with such pish.

Chaka Demus and Pliers thread for this

21 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

He cant help himself, he's a complete music snob as well, recently stating as if fact that The Top Notes original version of Twist and Shout was better than The Beatles version.

Only a premier level pretentious twat would come out with such pish.

Don’t know if I can reply or not. Apparently I don’t get P&B, and I’d hate to upset the Hibs borehemoth that’s flapping around the forum crying about my posts. ☹️

The Johnnies trying desperately to ruin the good chat on this thread. 

Deary me.

In other news, if we grab a draw here I’ll eat my hat. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Girth

Quite surprised to see an unchanged line-up for us. Woodburn has been quiet recently and I thought Neilson might use this as an opportunity to rotate the front 3 with a game coming up in midweek.

Also, good to see Mr "we're so under their skin" is still thinking about my post from well over 24 hours ago. "Delicious tears" indeed.

image.png.1418d99cbc56158f3c91c422d98130de.png

Quite surprised to see an unchanged line-up for us. Woodburn has been quiet recently and I thought Neilson might use this as an opportunity to rotate the front 3 with a game coming up in midweek.
Also, good to see Mr "we're so under their skin" is still thinking about my post from well over 24 hours ago. "Delicious tears" indeed.

According to the SATF Podcast GMS was carrying a few niggles for Ibrox so was rested. Don’t be surprised if he gets a bit more than the last 10 minutes this week

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

According to the SATF Podcast GMS was carrying a few niggles for Ibrox so was rested. Don’t be surprised if he gets a bit more than the last 10 minutes this week

I did hear that actually, so it probably makes sense. I'd agree with others that it feels like Woodburn needs a goal to kick on.

I also feel like Gnanduillet has earned a go from the start but it's very difficult to accommodate both him and Boyce at the moment. It's also arguable that he's most effective off the bench.

44 minutes ago, DC92 said:

:lol:

Yasssss.