Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

18 minutes ago, DC92 said:

image.png.bdc442a419c08c3fee5b63cf3a7dfd85.png

I'm glad you think your response to someone being mean about a wee racist creep is any less tragic because of how efficiently you were able to retrieve some very old and extremely tenuous quotes in retaliation (not to mention the avalanche of Kickback drivel). Tbh.

Anyway, I'm sure JT doesn't need me white-knighting for him, but I thought his post was quite nice about Dundee - he predicted a score draw! I'm inclined to agree on the basis that we're probably due a result that has everyone calling for Neilson's head again.

Delicious.

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’d forgotten about him

That was when Dundee thought they had qualified for Europe for the first time in eleven years.

Edited by Mr. X
They had to wait another 16 years.

12 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It is honestly delicious the way we get under Hearts fans skins. Notwithstanding the current 10 page thread over on Kickback that Hearts fans have dedicated to obsessing over Leigh Griffiths. The thread is over a month old and as of me writing this post is the topic that their fans have been most recently active in.

JamieThomas - Perhaps one of Hearts best P&B posters completely lost the plot. Most of us should remember his tear stained resignation post, but if you've forgotten, here it is:

What was the incident that led to his return? Why, Hearts beating Dundee on the opening day of the season which led to this triumphant return:

And well, he's back as a relatively decent poster since, but his only post in this thread, is, as you probably guessed, about a Dundee player:

That game that brought back the worst (or best) in Jamie also brought this from the OFFICIAL Hearts Twitter:

I mean, if that doesn't indicate that we get under these lads skin, I don't know what will. But, that's all water under the bridge now.

Take it we’ve to over look the fact you racked P&B & Twitter to make this post as testimony your no bothered about us😂🤣

2 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Take it we’ve to over look the fact you racked P&B & Twitter to make this post as testimony your no bothered about us😂🤣

Another that clearly doesn't understand the search function.

22 minutes ago, Sainteepip said:

Hahahahahahh....what a state to get yourself worked up into. Trawling other clubs forums then having the audacity to claim you're getting under their skin. What an incredible own goal this turned out to be. 

I've wound up a... St Johnstone fan?!

f**k sake.

ETA: Had about a dozen or so notifications pop up. Safe to say the weird stalkerish St Johnstone fans haven't escaped being wound up. Deary me. :lol:

Untitled.png

Edited by Ludo*1

4 minutes ago, Sainteepip said:

The reputation system is used to rate the quality of the post without having to reply. Those were all very poor quality posts. For some reason it seems it have irked you. 

Nah, tasty tears.

I'm actually looking forward to this game. I expect we will get a couple goal beating, but on the off chance we don't, it's been very hyped up by the Hearts camp that'd be quite funny in addition to the usual delight of your team winning.

49 minutes ago, Sainteepip said:

The reputation system is used to rate the quality of the post without having to reply. 

That'll be why you find yourself in a deficit then. Your best posts were calling a fellow fan a paedo.

Also: Fart of Shitlolthian

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm actually looking forward to this game. I expect we will get a couple goal beating, but on the off chance we don't, it's been very hyped up by the Hearts camp that'd be quite funny in addition to the usual delight of your team winning.

That should have been posted on the tinpot thread. 😄

17 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

It's clear from Robbie Neilson's comments he's inciting violence against the travelling Dundee support. 

Pipe up near the away end at around 3pm and it will indeed be medicine day for you. 

The only vemon within the ground will be from Ann Budgeys jaw as she decimates her trough of pies.

Thank you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dundee+hard+man&oq=Dundee+hard&aqs=chrome.0.0i512j0i457i512j69i57j0i512l2.5010j1j4&client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:ff7fb7e2,vid:JQ4mZicJhKY,st:0