Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Before obviously

We wouldn’t be drinking Earl grey in the early evening

Incidentally you simply must drop by the new organic Italian grocer on Dalry road on the way back to haymarket. The tomatoes are amazing

The only thing I'll be dropping is your trousers and I'll be smacking your bare arse in front of aw yer pals.

See you then.  

10 minutes ago, DC92 said:

A guy said something nasty about a wee creep who played for our rivals and sang racist songs about one of our best loved players, so you decided to trawl through about 18 months of his posting history. Very normal, non-rattled behaviour IMO.

I was ready to retaliate by going on the Dundee forum and hammering my ctrl+c keys but all the posts were about how they were looking forward to a nice clean game and hoped football would be the winner. :(

It was my post he replied to back in the day. Do you know how the search function works on this forum?

Sounds like you're a bit of a simpleton tbh.

I'm enjoying the tears tbh. 

f**k Rudi Skacel, f**k John Robertson, f**k Robbie Neilson, f**k Juanjo, f**k Christophe Berra (not really he was good for us), f**k Mark De Vries, f**k Craig Levein, f**k Thomas Flogel, f**k Stephane Adam, f**k Craig Gordon, f**k Roman Bednar, f**k GMS, f**k John Souttar, f**k Suso Santana, f**k Ian Black, f**k Andrew Driver, f**k Laryea Kingston and f**k Hearts of Midlothian.   
I honestly couldn't name that many Dundee players.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
9 hours ago, The Derry said:
f**k Rudi Skacel, f**k John Robertson, f**k Robbie Neilson, f**k Juanjo, f**k Christophe Berra (not really he was good for us), f**k Mark De Vries, f**k Craig Levein, f**k Thomas Flogel, f**k Stephane Adam, f**k Craig Gordon, f**k Roman Bednar, f**k GMS, f**k John Souttar, f**k Suso Santana, f**k Ian Black, f**k Andrew Driver, f**k Laryea Kingston and f**k Hearts of Midlothian.   

I honestly couldn't name that many Dundee players.

Nobody asked you, though.

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Nonsense It’s easy

Craig Wighton, Charlie Adam, Neil McCann, Alan Gilzean, Jocky Scott, Jack Hamilton, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Kjell olafson, Paul Sturrock, Jerren Nixon oh hang on…

I see your point

Albert Kidd...

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Nonsense It’s easy

Craig Wighton, Charlie Adam, Neil McCann, Alan Gilzean, Jocky Scott, Jack Hamilton, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Kjell olafson, Paul Sturrock, Jerren Nixon oh hang on…

I see your point

Nah, James Forrest never played for them.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It was my post he replied to back in the day. Do you know how the search function works on this forum?

Sounds like you're a bit of a simpleton tbh.

I'm enjoying the tears tbh. 

image.png.bdc442a419c08c3fee5b63cf3a7dfd85.png

I'm glad you think your response to someone being mean about a wee racist creep is any less tragic because of how efficiently you were able to retrieve some very old and extremely tenuous quotes in retaliation (not to mention the avalanche of Kickback drivel). Tbh.

Anyway, I'm sure JT doesn't need me white-knighting for him, but I thought his post was quite nice about Dundee - he predicted a score draw! I'm inclined to agree on the basis that we're probably due a result that has everyone calling for Neilson's head again.