Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

"LOL it's delicious how much we get under their skin"; proceeds to dive into their P&B dossier on someone who's posted once on this thread to dig up ancient posts and then creates a mega-compilation of random dribblings from another forum that no-one asked for.

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

It's clear from Robbie Neilson's comments he's inciting violence against the travelling Dundee support. 

Pipe up near the away end at around 3pm and it will indeed be medicine day for you. 

The only vemon within the ground will be from Ann Budgeys jaw as she decimates her trough of pies.

Thank you.

Steady on Danny, you’re a bit too fat for this hard man stuff nowadays. 😄

Thank you.

Edited by Kyle Reese

It's clear from Robbie Neilson's comments he's inciting violence against the travelling Dundee support. 
Pipe up near the away end at around 3pm and it will indeed be medicine day for you. 
The only vemon within the ground will be from Ann Budgeys jaw as she decimates her trough of pies.
Thank you.

^^^ Asking for a fight when what he needs is a hug

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

^^^ Asking for a fight when what he needs is a hug

If his name on here is his year of birth, then this guy is about 30 years old. That’s absolutely mind-blowing. 

f**k Rudi Skacel, f**k John Robertson, f**k Robbie Neilson, f**k Juanjo, f**k Christophe Berra (not really he was good for us), f**k Mark De Vries, f**k Craig Levein, f**k Thomas Flogel, f**k Stephane Adam, f**k Craig Gordon, f**k Roman Bednar, f**k GMS, f**k John Souttar, f**k Suso Santana, f**k Ian Black, f**k Andrew Driver, f**k Laryea Kingston and f**k Hearts of Midlothian.   

40 minutes ago, DC92 said:

"LOL it's delicious how much we get under their skin"; proceeds to dive into their P&B dossier on someone who's posted once on this thread to dig up ancient posts and then creates a mega-compilation of random dribblings from another forum that no-one asked for.

Cry more.

Any Hearts fan looking for a pre/post match fight, please DM me.  

Bring your kids/wife/parents.

I’ve been a bit under the weather lately so I don’t fancy a full fight. How about a minor scuffle, slightly jostling each other or maybe a game of trivial pursuit and sharing a pot of Earl Grey

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’ve been a bit under the weather lately so I don’t fancy a full fight. How about a minor scuffle, slightly jostling each other or maybe a game of trivial pursuit and sharing a pot of Earl Grey

Is this pre or post match so I can book you in?

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cry more.

A guy said something nasty about a wee creep who played for our rivals and sang racist songs about one of our best loved players, so you decided to trawl through about 18 months of his posting history. Very normal, non-rattled behaviour IMO.

I was ready to retaliate by going on the Dundee forum and hammering my ctrl+c keys but all the posts were about how they were looking forward to a nice clean game and hoped football would be the winner. :(