Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

It is honestly delicious the way we get under Hearts fans skins. Notwithstanding the current 10 page thread over on Kickback that Hearts fans have dedicated to obsessing over Leigh Griffiths. The thread is over a month old and as of me writing this post is the topic that their fans have been most recently active in.

JamieThomas - Perhaps one of Hearts best P&B posters completely lost the plot. Most of us should remember his tear stained resignation post, but if you've forgotten, here it is:

To avoid any lads who've been in conveyancing for 3 months answering, I lobbed this at my stepfaither who was in private practice for 17 years, served as director of the Law Society's professional practice team, has had a book published and a lifetime legal award. He said it's a waste of time and money.

On the flipside, I'd say it's outed so many utter scumbags on this site, that I genuinely used to love posting on, that it's made it and my decision to f**k off extremely worthwhile. You boys have a ball mocking the disabled and calling women ugly. However if I wanted to post with the absolute dregs of da's on hibs.net, I would. Take care. x

What was the incident that led to his return? Why, Hearts beating Dundee on the opening day of the season which led to this triumphant return:

Anne Budge must have sucked a lot of cocks for that result eh lads?

FUCKING LMAO. Imagine actually voting for us to come into your league and beef you back to the stone-age (albeit that's about 4 years for Dundonians). Imagine it. Imagine how fucking much of an utter, utter shit for fucking brains you'd have to be. Literally the stupidest c***s on the planet.

Back to misogyny and laughing at the disabled lads. Miss yous xxx

And well, he's back as a relatively decent poster since, but his only post in this thread, is, as you probably guessed, about a Dundee player:

It's testament to Griffiths' many many "escapades" that no-one remembers the time he nipped 500 sheets from his disabled uncle. Anyway, score draw. Nap.

That game that brought back the worst (or best) in Jamie also brought this from the OFFICIAL Hearts Twitter:

I mean, if that doesn't indicate that we get under these lads skin, I don't know what will. But, that's all water under the bridge now.

Or is it?

Here's a selection of quotations from Kickback over the past few days that are absolutely hilarious:

Think this is the game we find the back of the net more than we have all season.  The atmosphere will be poison, not just because of Griffiths, but because of their disgusting antics that led to us being punted into the Championship.  90 minutes of jeering, booing and slagging should have an effect on them, and the abuse that is going to be aimed at Griffiths won't be the usual fun and games he's used to at Tynecastle, it'll be much more personal.

Any win will do but it's more important that this will be Griffiths and McPake's last ever involvement in Scottish football.

Robbie and the team will do their bit, just hope the fans will do theirs🇱🇻

Is he encouraging murder or something here?!

Assuming the newcomers get it drilled into them by the other players this could be a very venomous match and I'm all up for it.

I don't want our stadium going quiet for even a second, needs to be back to back pelters for the entire team; especially Griffiths and McPake.

A poisonous atmosphere please and a hammering please would be my hope.

sending us top and them bottom please.

At least he said 'please'.

I hope those in the middle of the main stand don't miss nelms. 

Oft. Spicy.

Need to make the ground absolutely poisonous for this one, constant booing & whistling when they’re on the ball, Pedo Griffiths taking abuse for the full game.

They're into their poison and venom tbf to them.

James McPake, naturally plays the event down and they're frothing about it:

Even Clarence the Cross Eyed Lion can see he’s bluffing. 😀

I think he's trying to down play it. He knows Tynecastle can be very intimidating especially when we're playing them. They've got McPake, McGhee, McGowan, Adam, Griffiths, Strachan, Nelms... A plethora of *****. 

Except, as everyone in Scottish football will tell you, the fans are much closer - right on top of you. Enjoy the game, James.

Sounds like McPake is throwing down a challenge to the Hearts support to be more intimidating than Tannadice, which is the last thing he should be doing. It's fair to say we're pretty fired up already...

He better wear ear plugs 😆

Leigh Griffiths must be tortured this whole game. 

Feck Dundee.

Let’s just beat these cheating *******s

It's just absolutely delicious stuff how much Hearts are rattled by Dundee.

Just now, Empty It said:

Hearts fans are obsessed and rattled by Dundee yet its Dundee fans spending the whole week on kickback...

Aye, the whole week has been spent looking at page 1 of a 3 page thread m8.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Or is it?

Here's a selection of quotations from Kickback over the past few days that are absolutely hilarious:

Oft. Spicy.

Tbf, none of that is as funny as the melt who keeps posting about knocking out Hearts fans and “steaming in” etc.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Tbf, none of that is as funny as the melt who keeps posting about knocking out Hearts fans and “steaming in” etc.

Thank you.

You're new here. His reputation outside the Tip Top is second to none tbf..

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

When Al Gore invented  the Internet do you think he thought it'd be used for grown men to argue over whose football team is more rattled by the other?

I think that the answer to both of those questions is fairly easy my man.

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

When Al Gore invented  the Internet do you think he thought it'd be used for grown men to argue over whose football team is more rattled by the other?

Definitely. He had a rhythm about him.

42 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Or is it?

Oft. Spicy.

Most of that written by @Kyle Reese imo.

44 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Thank you.

It's clear from Robbie Neilson's comments he's inciting violence against the travelling Dundee support. 

Pipe up near the away end at around 3pm and it will indeed be medicine day for you. 

The only vemon within the ground will be from Ann Budgeys jaw as she decimates her trough of pies.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92