Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

3 hours ago, Vicdfc said:

In one of your quotes 

Which part? He was caught shoplifting, racially abusing multiple people, kicking pyrotechnics at crowds, and asking underage girls to send him photos. 

What gives me most hope for this is the fact it's one of them games you'd have on your bet in other leagues as a stick on. 

Come 16 00 you can't believe the home team are 2 - 0 down and you're adding another team to your cunto list. 

For that reason and that reason only i believe Dundee will win. 

If you've followed football for long enough you know exactly what i mean. Football has a knack of going in cycles. 

Hearts 1 2 Dundee. Shove that in your medicine bottle and sip it you silver spoon fed, capital clowns. 

Thank you.

What gives me most hope for this is the fact it's one of them games you'd have on your bet in other leagues as a stick on. 
Come 16 00 you can't believe the home team are 2 - 0 down and you're adding another team to your cunto list. 
If you've followed football for long enough you know exactly what i mean. Football has a knack of going in cycles. 
Hearts 1 2 Dundee. Shove that in your medicine bottle and sip it you silver spoon fed, capital clowns. 
Thank you.
Hearts are first team in my accumulator this weekend - for good measure I'll put £20 on them to win as a single

7 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Disappointing. Needs more references to bricks, trains and assault.

7 hours ago, Vicdfc said:

Did the police think he done wrong???? Or are you the police now

Which incident?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hibs-star-leigh-griffiths-charged-1558239.amp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/409568/celtic-ace-leigh-griffiths-wont-face-trial-over-tweet-telling-man-to-f-off-back-to-your-own-country/amp/

Charged by the police ^^

The first case of pestering a child incident he got off because he used emojis, instead of words. 🙃

Not sure if the second case is still being investigated or not: 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/news/crime/police-to-assess-new-allegation-over-leigh-griffiths-social-media-content-3303500%3famp

The stalking his neighbour incident, I don’t know if the investigation was concluded yet or not.

The kicking the canister in to the St Johnstone supporters, he was charged too:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2021/sep/23/dundees-leigh-griffiths-apologises-for-kicking-smoke-bomb-into-stands

So really it depends which case you are talking about. He’s been charged a few times by the police.