Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

22 minutes ago, hk blues said:

We got to experience you lot crying your eyes out at Dens, that's similar enough for us for now.

You found that comparable to having an unbelievable season, and eventually just missing out on the title in the last game? Each to their own I suppose. If it had been the other way around I wouldn’t be arsed. 😄

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

You found that comparable to having an unbelievable season, and eventually just missing out on the title in the last game? Each to their own I suppose. If it had been the other way around I wouldn’t be arsed. 😄

Yes. 

5 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

You’d never understand. In your lifetime, there’s nothing to use as context. It’d be like all your giro days at once, and a scratch card win. 🤷‍♂️

Will I not? I was there when Dundee won the league in 62.

Would it not be like all my giro days at once and then a scratch card loss? 

GIRFUY.

The only thing which slightly concerns me about this game is that despite being unbeaten, Hearts have been slow starters in a few games this season. Theyve got away with it so far but I'd hate to see it continue on Saturday. Hopefully they'll be fired up enough to hammer this lot and give Dundee and their fans what they so richly deserve and have deserved for some considerable period of time. 
Still hurting.

Never had anything against them until that Nelms fanny started trying to align them with the mhanks. 1986 was one of my most enjoyable seasons as a Hearts supporter.
Dundee didn’t do anything outwith good faith. They played to win, and they won. I always find it weird that they take any kind of joy out of that day, other than qualifying for Europe. I guess it’s maybe only the ones who have Celtic as their “big team” though.

We didn't qualify for Europe that day - Oldco beat us to the last place on goal difference.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

GIRFUY.

You are significantly older than I thought you were.

I mean, I know you've looked the same since the day you rose from the dead, but still...

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

GIRFUY.

Fair dues, didn't realise you were that old. Must be awful seeing how utterly shite your club has become since then. 😘

14 minutes ago, Girth said:

Easy to see here why Hibs are seen as Edinburgh's 'good guys'. 

Thank you. 

Yeah, neutrals always tend to side with the less successful and generally shite team when it comes to rivalry. Personally I just tend to dislike almost every club, with a small number of exceptions whom I despise, and an even smaller number who I don't really mind. Not much to choose from between the two Dundee clubs really.

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Yeah, neutrals always tend to side with the less successful and generally shite team when it comes to rivalry. Personally I just tend to dislike almost every club, with a small number of exceptions whom I despise, and an even smaller number who I don't really mind. Not much to choose from between the two Dundee clubs really.

Gimmie the deets Reeso. 

This will go one of two ways:

An absolute massacre, 3-0 down by half time and McPake looking glaikit on the sidelines as per.

A flukey 0-1 win, with Cummings scoring either really early or really late.

No prizes for guessing where my money is going...

Edited by Spikethedee

17 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Don't give in to hate That leads to the dark side - Obi Wan Kenobi | Meme  Generator

5 hours ago, hk blues said:

We got to experience you lot crying your eyes out at Dens, that's similar enough for us for now.

That game Hearts already had the title won,I personally would have killed the match stone dead lay back and counterpunched you stupid f**k the entertainment value and yes I was there.

You’re a man after my own heart. I’ve always quite liked Hearts, less so in the last couple of years when you’ve gone a bit ‘old firmy’.
As Spike said either a comfortable home win or a shifest flukey draw/Dundee win.