Cormack oot

Mind when folk were saying Glass was great and McInnes was shite a few weeks ago? Some laugh, that [emoji1787]

Never said Deek was shite, but he had done as much with us as he could.
Cormack fucked us up, not the lack of McInnes

There was plenty of that sort of stuff on Twitter the other day when the Evening Express had an article saying Glass was on a shoogly peg if he didn't win tonight. Plenty of "where were these articles when it was McInnes". I don't think McInnes went 10 without a win, lads.

There was plenty of that sort of stuff on Twitter the other day when the Evening Express had an article saying Glass was on a shoogly peg if he didn't win tonight. Plenty of "where were these articles when it was McInnes". I don't think McInnes went 10 without a win, lads.
Didn't he only score 1 goal in 9. Not much better

8 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:
27 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Didn't he only score 1 goal in 9. Not much better

At his age that's not too bad