David Amess MP murdered

ICTChris

Guest Bob Mahelp

This thread has certainly taken a weird turn. 

Bishop Briggs, after furiously red dotting anyone who states that maybe British politics is polarised because of the Tories and their right wing media pets, runs out of ammo and is forced out into the open. He then rather bizarrely chooses the... 'IRA are bad'... hill to die on, and finds himself alone and under attack from all sides. 

He fights on furiously though, despite overwhelming numbers. God bless the Empire. It's like Zulu, all over again. 

25 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I think the point he is trying to make is that Britain and its armed forces are responsible for the death of thousands in places such as the North of Ireland, the middle east and many other places, you can estimate the ratio of deaths perpetrated by Britain and it's military anything between 50/1 to 200/1 I recall reading recently... those on the receiving end view retaliation killings and strikes the same way as the soldiers and politicians view  deaths they are responsible for... 'Casualties of War' I believe is the term but you seem only willing to condemn one set of perpetrators.

To me and many others it's simply people killing people, neither has no right to claim a moral high ground whether they are wearing a soldiers uniform or part of a guerrilla army. 

In a nutshell.

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He accused Nicola Sturgeon, Angela Rayner, John McDonnell and Jeremy Corbyn of being responsible for the attack.

Utterly crass.

It was pulled not long after I complained.

The only surprise I have is that he seemed to have the presence of mind to have deleted it before anyone screenshot it. I suspect that would probably be from self preservation rather than common decency.

Very crass indeed.

Edited by statts1976uk

14 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Congratulations to Bishopbriggs for turning this thread into an eye-bleeding heads gone.

I'm amazed by his regenerative powers TBH. He must have a cupboard of spare heads like Kryten.