Alloa vs Peterhead

15 minutes ago, McCulloch No.5 said:

Some great points however ultimately the fault rests with the manager. Signings, formation, team selection, training, coaching and discipline.

Watch him during a game. HIs body language exudes negativity, slagging players off to the other staff. I can see it, the players do as well, not very inspiring. 

Yes seen it with him during a game, turns to connolly and malcolm in frustration slating players, very little encouragement from him, then when the big mistake happens he can't understand why they've done it but he's the guy that signed them .

Moral at  the club seems low at the moment and they'res definately a divide there. 

This might be trivial but I'm assuming its barry thats put a stop to the A Team music being played after a goal is scored, its left my 9 year old quite dissapointed 

22 hours ago, peternapper said:

Happened to look on the East Fife/Cove thread today, must be the time of the month or something Fife fans falling out with each other over whether a comma was required or not. Will be requiring elocution lessons shortly before shouting abuse at refs/players 😮 

It was more than a comma. Maybe you should reread your post🤔

7 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

So now I'm a Nazi? Looks like my twenty years in the armed services (RAF) went for nothing.

Now where did I put my jack boots?

I'm loving the fact that you clearly typed that without specifically mentioning the RAF, thought "that smart-arse is going to imply that I was in the Luftwaffe", then went back and added it!  :lol:

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

I'm loving the fact that you clearly typed that without specifically mentioning the RAF, thought "that smart-arse is going to imply that I was in the Luftwaffe", then went back and added it!  :lol:

Nope, you'll see it wasn't edited. Wasn't sure to put RAF or armed services.