The Binos v Stranraer

Next game at Forthbank we host Stranraer. Difficult game on Saturday,Stranraer have improved since the start of the season.

Let’s hope we can get all 3 points and if results go our way we could close the gap between Kelty and ourselves.

Prediction Binos 2 Stranraer 0

Going to miss this game however expecting a tough afternoon.

I travelled down to Stranraer earlier in the season and even though we won 3-0 and they were bottom of the league, I didn’t think they were that bad. Results have improved for them since then, and we’ve been pretty consistent since the Kelty and Annan defeats.

Despite the potential of another Manager of the Month curse, I would still back the Stirling win, but a tight score line either way wouldn’t surprise me.

Depends , if we can turn pressure into goals we will be in the game. It’s been our issue so far , jings a 2-0 home win vs stenhousemuir should have been at least 5 and possibly more . Young lads need a break in front of goal and we will really be away.

That said I,m guessing Stirling pose more of a threat so we need to look to the back 4 as well.

mon the toon 

On several occasions Stirling manager, KR, has said league matches are decided on fine lines. After a stuttering start,Stirling, are playing with the belief they know how to win matches. To date, they have scored in all matches. Can Stranraer take something from the game?  If they do, they will have earned it. It won’t be gifted.

A dreadful scrappy game. We were poor in every department today. Neither team did enough to earn 3 points so a draw is probably fair.

Omar should have been hooked at half time and I would have rather seen Kieran Moore used.

The performance of the officials is best illustrated when the ref gave a free kick to the visitors after their own player took out their goalie.

need a huge improvement from everyone for our next league outing

A dreadful scrappy game. We were poor in every department today. Neither team did enough to earn 3 points so a draw is probably fair.
Omar should have been hooked at half time and I would have rather seen Kieran Moore used.
The performance of the officials is best illustrated when the ref gave a free kick to the visitors after their own player took out their goalie.
need a huge improvement from everyone for our next league outing

Agree simply we were not at the races today. Question marks over KR’s team selection today. Why change a winning team unless player is injured. Omar did not have a good game and was surprised he stayed on for so long. It was only when Stranraer scored that we started to play. Why wait so long to bring on Sean Heaver ? Think he only got a couple of minutes if that on the park. Not a good day to be an Albion fan.
Let’s hope for a BIG improvement next week against Berwick or it could be a very short Cup run this year.