TALBOT V DARVEL

We're a season behind most teams in more ways than one, one not mentioned often its only recently tucker and allan could get out to see players, never mind do what they do in terms of unearthing gems. It's not sugar coating you can attribute opinions, but it doesn't change the facts. Unreal. hence why i think your a troll account.
Did Talbot no Ave a few out on loan. Broomhill or bsc had Glasgow am sure maybe another

16 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

We cant sugar coat it , we aren't playing well but still been picking up points. Aye fair enough first defeat since Arbroath but folk will argue we have drew with Clydebank, Pollok and beat from Darvel tonight, these are the teams that we will be judged against.

table is the only judge that matters.  

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

We're a season behind most teams in more ways than one, one not mentioned often its only recently tucker and allan could get out to see players, never mind do what they do in terms of unearthing gems. It's not sugar coating you can attribute opinions, but it doesn't change the facts. Unreal. hence why i think your a troll account.

Okay A troll that’s followed Talbot a lot longer than you and will continue to when your away to whatever other team is doing well 

33 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

We cant sugar coat it , we aren't playing well but still been picking up points. Aye fair enough first defeat since Arbroath but folk will argue we have drew with Clydebank, Pollok and beat from Darvel tonight, these are the teams that we will be judged against.

Struggled against most teams tbh , no new players signed whilst every other team strengthens. Pollok still signing players the now too to strengthen 

I think you should look at the system and whether he has the players capable of playing it 433 means yo need the two wide players up front working both ways ,the 3 front players didn't seem to know what to do and the middle players were always chasing the extra man in midfield. 

Edited by fb4

5 minutes ago, Yogi said:

Most fans would love to be in the position Talbot are in top of the league still in both Scottish Cups
one defeat this season and the fans go into meltdown unreal so it is make you laugh if it wasn’t so stupid be calling for Tuckers resignation next

They're not going into meltdown, Mr. Hyperbole. It's natural when a team has a first loss for a long time to look at the reasons why. There does need to be a wee bit of putting things into perspective for some though. Citing draws against Pollok and Clydebank as being a problem is an example of this. 

The Talbot will be fine. Having not kicked a ball for over a year and then going 17 league games before losing is some going. Champions through and through.

5 minutes ago, Yogi said:

Mr hyperbole listen to mr arm chair fan when was the last time you actually went to a Talbot game mr know it all

Calm down pal, you're smashing the keyboard a bit there. You can go about your business as the forum's roving bellend if you want but people will reply to your mince if they want to...whatever their situation.

9 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Been coming all season this defeat . The defence is shocking. Time the committee men backed tucker with money to sign someone asap. 

That's a bit rattle out the pram after the start to the season Talbot have enjoyed. 😂

Calm down , calm down - a defeat after a long run of victories isn’t the end of the world - half of this victories would be enough for a lot of other teams

However, it is funny to see the “diehards” or as I call them , the “real fans” having a pop at Killiepyo for his “only team I have ever supported “ views , when a lot of the same ‘diehards’ leapt to his defence previously when myself , and a few others , have questioned his allegiance

I don’t think sleepless nights should be something to bother many of my auld pals in Talbotia after a solitary narrow defeat

i dont see talbot every week but i dont think there is any need to panic , goalie and central defence are fine , i think full back areas they are weaker but lets face it to replace gordon pope and wullie lyle that were as steady as a rock for many years that   was always going to be the case , upfront tucker has an embarrasment of riches , only area that i think they could be  a lot better is midfield but as i said ive only seen them a few times this season , bottom line is and i dont know what you all reckon but i think the team that wins the league will lose around 5 maybe 6 games all season so they are in no a bad position nearly halfway through the season 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

i dont see talbot every week but i dont think there is any need to panic , goalie and central defence are fine , i think full back areas they are weaker but lets face it to replace gordon pope and wullie lyle that were as steady as a rock for many years that   was always going to be the case , upfront tucker has an embarrasment of riches , only area that i think they could be  a lot better is midfield but as i said ive only seen them a few times this season , bottom line is and i dont know what you all reckon but i think the team that wins the league will lose around 5 maybe 6 games all season so they are in no a bad position nearly halfway through the season 

Can't see the winners losing as many as 6 but there was never any chance that they would go through the season unbeaten, given the quality of the league. I'm going to say 3 losses for the champs.