TALBOT V DARVEL

6 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Been coming all season this defeat . The defence is shocking. Time the committee men backed tucker with money to sign someone asap. 

Normally just browse through and never got to making an account, You constantly bombard the defence saying they are poor, we have the best CB pairing in the league arguably, its the 2 either side of them that are the problem,they are bogging

Normally just browse through and never got to making an account, You constantly bombard the defence saying they are poor, we have the best CB pairing in the league arguably, its the 2 either side of them that are the problem,they are bogging
That's harsh . Aidan Wilsons getting better all the time and Staffords needs time.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:
2 minutes ago, beechwoodpark said:

That's harsh . Aidan Wilsons getting better all the time and Staffords needs time.

Cant agree, but tbf both are centre backs playing out of position but they arent what we need IMO, football all about opinions though

Cant agree, but tbf both are centre backs playing out of position but they arent what we need IMO, football all about opinions though
The biggest problem in the defence is the goalkeeper. His confidence seems shot to pieces and he's losing goals he would never have lost before. He's not half the goalkeeper he was two or three seasons ago.
He's still capable of brilliant saves but somethings not right with him.

The biggest problem in the defence is the goalkeeper. His confidence seems shot to pieces and he's losing goals he would never have lost before. He's not half the goalkeeper he was two or three seasons ago.
He's still capable of brilliant saves but somethings not right with him.

christ… made an account and thats enough for me… defends wilson but says andy leishman is the issue. 

3 minutes ago, beechwoodpark said:
christ… made an account and thats enough for me… defends wilson but says andy leishman is the issue. 

Would you say Leishmans having a good season?

I would say there is more positives than negative, he single handely won us the game at Medda park, in your opinion is anyone having a good season? or as good as theyve were pre lockdown?

I would say there is more positives than negative, he single handely won us the game at Medda park, in your opinion is anyone having a good season? or as good as theyve were pre lockdown?
A few are doing fine a few could be doing better.
Be the turn of the year before most are up to pre lockdown levels in my opinion..

6 minutes ago, andy25 said:
10 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png now that’s embarrassing 

Yes it's embarrassing but not as embarrassing as the one you posted on Facebook....

Usuals having a melt down over a reference to text floating about or a troll account on P&B trying to cause bother???  Oh exactly the same thing......

Just now, andy25 said:
2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
Usuals having a melt down over a reference to text floating about or a troll account on P&B trying to cause bother???  Oh exactly the same thing......

Why delete the post then?

Exactly what I said, it was being taken out of context to have a go at me so took it down. 

Just now, Botlad67 said:

All entitled to our opinions . Hardly a troll just don’t sugar coat stuff like you . 

We're a season behind most teams in more ways than one, one not mentioned often its only recently tucker and allan could get out to see players, never mind do what they do in terms of unearthing gems. It's not sugar coating you can attribute opinions, but it doesn't change the facts. Unreal. hence why i think your a troll account.