Bairns v Diamonds.

Falkirks keeper states they were "well on top" after we scored our 1st goal. 

Really? 

I never felt like Falkirk were on top at any time during todays game. 😂😂

Actually just watched the rest of his interview. Very entertaining stuff actually. 😂😂

Edited by Shooter McGavin

21 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

watched the rest of his interview. Very entertaining stuff actually.

Me too. 

Watching from the back, things must have seemed so different. Thereafter, thinking that coaching speak was on pitch reality. Sorry but no.

Enjoyed that game yesterday, thought we were really in control of that. First 1/4 was a non event, happy to allow Falkirk the ball, let them go side to side without really threatening. Only first half  real chance I remember was the header that trundled wide. As soon as Falkirk had possession in the Airdrie half it was quickly pressed which was good to see. Some smashing play for the first goal and a deserved goal for Easton who along with Frizzell for me were the 2 best players, both heavily involved in everything we done right.

On another day it could have been a few more, Gallagher and McGill's clear chances being well saved/defended.

The foundations have been laid for as decent a ball playing team as we've had in recent years. Yes there will be weeks when it doesn't click and results don't go how we'd like but the potentials also there for some real excitement.

Watching Falkirk from behind the goal was like watching tennis, side to side and back again and the boy McDaid is absolutely hopeless.

7 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I suppose the guys who play for the team who’ve only conceded seven goals in ten games might be quite useful.

Well to be fair we actually haven't conceded a single goal with Kerr and Fordyce as a centre back pairing in a back 4. First game of the season we used a hopeless back 3 then since then every game except two we've had one of them unavailable. Both of those games were 3-0 wins too.

8 minutes ago, The clean living guy said:

This one brings back memories of a rainy new years day at Brockvile in about 92.

Although we were both much better sides then. 

Pishwater sent off that day at least was a bit of an excuse. 5600 there that day too . Been a while since we've had that at an Falkirk v Airdrie game.