Motherwell v Celtic

:lol: is that it? 

Over 24 hours of screaming and whinging for..... that?? 

Did Mugabi even touch Turnbull? 

Jesus wept. The most routine of Celtic away wins and yet still a section of their fans have invented not one, but two, "outrageous" decisions that didn't go their way. 

I'm out man :lol: How do they do it every week? 

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Tbf, 1st time I’ve saw it, very difficult to call. Looks like he got the ball. 

He very clearly got the ball. kicked it into the stand before Turnbull arrived. He did connect his foot. Nothing in that though.  Wasn't high. Wasn't rash. Just a coming together.

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

He very clearly got the ball. kicked it into the stand before Turnbull arrived. He did connect his foot. Nothing in that though.  Wasn't high. Wasn't rash. Just a coming together.

One of the other Celtic guys said there should have been two reds, one down one to go (don’t know what it was) 

41 minutes ago, ropy said:

So no handball by KVV, no red card tackle by Bevis, no phantom second red card, no penalty awarded- should we just play this one again?

Why. So the refs can make the same Sh1te decisions all over again. 

I have done a rough calculation that shows Celtic have had an extra 421 points due to dodgy decisions. And 87 of them were in games involving Motherwell. 

You would think with budgets that are 10 times all the other non Rangers teams they would need any help from referees. But they get them all the same. One of the biggest scandals of the last 100 years. 

PS - Just noticed Bayern Munich beat B Leverkusen 5-1. I would pay good money to watch Celtic v Bayern Munich. Sadly Celtic are not in the main Euro competition. Cannot remember when they were 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Why. So the refs can make the same Sh1te decisions all over again. 

I have done a rough calculation that shows Celtic have had an extra 421 points due to dodgy decisions. And 87 of them were in games involving Motherwell. 

You would think with budgets that are 10 times all the other non Rangers teams they would need any help from referees. But they get them all the same. One of the biggest scandals of the last 100 years. 

PS - Just noticed Bayern Munich beat B Leverkusen 5-1. I would pay good money to watch Celtic v Bayern Munich. Sadly Celtic are not in the main Euro competition. Cannot remember when they were 🤷‍♂️

You wrote that, read it back and still thought it was a good idea to post it. 

5DEC85FD-4124-40B6-A14B-583DA5F8E6B2.png

😂

Seen Celtic fans having meltdowns on Twitter all day over the "assault" on Turnbull that was ignored, and had assumed it was something obvious. 

Thats as clean a way to win the ball as you can get.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

😂

Seen Celtic fans having meltdowns on Twitter all day over the "assault" on Turnbull that was ignored, and had assumed it was something obvious. 

Thats as clean a way to win the ball as you can get.

You aren’t looking at it through green eyes so are at a disadvantage 

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Tom Boyd also doin his dinger is always good.

He's a fucking dickhead.

Considering he was our cup winning captain, I, along with most 'Well fans I know really detest that p***k.

Some level of bawbaggery to be held in such low regard from that position. He should be revered along with the rest of that side and be able to drink for free in the pubs around Fir Park. Instead I doubt he'd last long before being lynched.