Motherwell v Celtic

Old Firm fans are truly a special bunch. 

A routine 2-0 win away from home, but because they get away with one decision, they still come full on with the victim complex :lol:

Incredible stuff. 

27 minutes ago, Desp said:

Old Firm fans are truly a special bunch. 

A routine 2-0 win away from home, but because they get away with one decision, they still come full on with the victim complex :lol:

Incredible stuff. 

I take it you didn’t listen to Alexanders post match comments then? 😂

26 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Were you at the game? 

yes.

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Are you not the guy who creepily added a PnB members daughter on fb even though you never met her?

She is still on there about 10 years later. Has a lovely wee family of her own now.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

What are you two on about?

You lot are a real strange bunch.

I went along to Parkhead a few years back and genuinely I thought they were filming day of the living dead. Even the good looking women had gaps in their teeth. It was like a horror movie….genuinely. 

Add to the fact that no Celtic fan is allowed to wear any shade of outerwear that is not a shade of olive / green. I mean come on…

Just as well they have a budget of squillions or they really would be a laughing stock. 

I went along to Parkhead a few years back and genuinely I thought they were filming day of the living dead. Even the good looking women had gaps in their teeth. It was like a horror movie….genuinely. 
Add to the fact that no Celtic fan is allowed to wear any shade of outerwear that is not a shade of olive / green. I mean come on…
Just as well they have a budget of squillions or they really would be a laughing stock. 

My main take whenever going away to either Rangers or Celtic is that there are folk in their supports who genuinely pay £600 (or whatever their ST costs) just to sit and look at the away fans for 90 minutes. Very weird behaviour.

Thankfully, due to the price and overall experience, they’re not games I anticipate going to when the fixtures come out.

On price, I hope the Celtic fans in the main stand enjoyed giving Motherwell £30 each just to see 15 minutes of football.

35 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

yes.

Then you saw the tackle on Turnbull in real time without the benefit of a replay so it may have looked ok at the time from your vantage point. 

Watching it on stream however where it was replayed a number of times you can see it’s a bad tackle and not too dissimilar from the Porteous one a couple of weeks back. He should have walked and at the very least been given a yellow which meant he would have walked later.

27 minutes ago, welldaft said:

College Accuse GIF

33 minutes ago, welldaft said:

You should have felt right at home then considering that’s pretty much the norm around Forgewood/Muirhouse/North Motherwell etc.

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Then you saw the tackle on Turnbull in real time without the benefit of a replay so it may have looked ok at the time from your vantage point. 

Watching it on stream however where it was replayed a number of times you can see it’s a bad tackle and not too dissimilar from the Porteous one a couple of weeks back. He should have walked and at the very least been given a yellow which meant he would have walked later.

utter bollocks

Just now, ropy said:

There is a Celtic guy on the Twittersphere with a picture of the ball crossing the line when Stevie Woods was in goal for us to prove that these things even themselves out.  I assume the goal wasn’t given.

They were probably 4-0 up at the time, too.

14 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

utter bollocks

And what do i have to gain from talking bollocks? We bent your team over with no fuss whatsoever so the number of players on the park would have made no difference to the outcome.

It was still a fucking shocker but then that just sums up Motherwell from yesterday.

We move on 

10 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

One of the responses to that tweet is a guy suggesting "RomTogic" must be a Rangers fan at the wind up because he disagrees with the party line that KVV handled it, despite being given clear video evidence that he didn't. 

A truly different breed :lol:.

It honestly must be so tiring being one of those glory hunting Old Firm fans on Twitter. 

Just now, Desp said:

A truly different breed :lol:.

It honestly must be so tiring being one of those glory hunting Old Firm fans on Twitter. 

You would think so but look at the couple of the clowns in this thread who watched it on the telly.

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And what do i have to gain from talking bollocks? We bent your team over with no fuss whatsoever so the number of players on the park would have made no difference to the outcome.

It was still a fucking shocker but then that just sums up Motherwell from yesterday.

We move on 

It can't have been that bad. Looked a strong tackle at the time from where I was in the Main Stand. 

Considering Celtic Twitter is latching on to a non-existent handball shout from KVV, and not producing random still photo's of the challenge from eighteen different angles that suit their agenda, courtesy of "HoopyHenrik67", I assume it was a fair tackle and they are clutching at straws. 

Do you have a clip of the challenge so I can view again? 

Edited by Desp