Motherwell v Celtic

13 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Gap in budgets and hideous fans aside, I think that’s 9 defeats in a row to Celtic now. Can’t remember a worse run of results against them. We even managed the odd win v them when they had Larson etc in the team!

Aside from probably Dundee (naturally) is there a team in the league on a worse run v them?

St Johnstone. 

Like Motherwell it’s been about 5 years since they last beat us. Been a few draws though

Edited by Jinky67

40 minutes ago, well_said said:

If his hand was connected to his left nipple ,then yes .it clearly hit his chest and two of your have admitted it was a penalty . Now p*** off.

Calm down young man

I must admit, I thought, at the time, it was a penalty. Now I’ve seen the evidence, the correct decision would have been a free kick to us. I’m sorry that it would’ve denied well their only attempt at goal but thems the breaks. 

Now if only you had people sitting in the stand looking directly onto the side of it, say from an angle like this who when facing forward is directly in line with where it happened. It does not go near Van Veens hand (the telly angle is shite) but you clearly see bolingoli slap it away then I’d maybe listen to a Celtic fan blog.

But, as with any decision where either one of you shower of wankers are caught bang to rights there’s always an ‘ah but’ never once can you just accept you were jammy as f**k and there is no great conspiracy. a0aaff318041a3f9071898fa72808151.jpg

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Well fans acting like it would’ve mattered. 

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Well fans acting like it would’ve mattered. 😂

Unless you can see the future you haven't a clue what would happen after we scored the stonewall penalty .now why dont you p*** off to follow follow .

11 minutes ago, well_said said:

They really are a deluded shower of tossers. 

If the ref had done his job properly you wouldn’t have had 11 on the park by this point so in all fairness the ref has done you a favour by ensuring you aren’t a key player down for your next game.

Edited by Jinky67

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

If the ref had done his job properly you wouldn’t have had 11 on the park by this point so in all fairness the ref has done you a favour by ensuring you aren’t a key player down for your next game.

Oh aye , collum mark 2 done us a big turn , by not awarding us a penalty or a free kick in the lead up to your first goal. He certainly has learned his trade quickly by making sure he panders to the arse cheeks.

Edited by well_said
Spelling

1 minute ago, well_said said:

Oh aye , collum mark 2 done us a big turn , by not awarding us a penalty or a free kick in the lead up to your first goal. He certainly has learned his trade quickly by making sure he panders to the arese cheeks.

By reading the above then and you thinking Kyogo made a foul in the lead up to the first goal despite making contact with the ball you then agree Mugabi should have seen a red for the tackle on Turnbull?

16 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

There is no doubt if the mighty well got a pen and scored they would've went on to win the game,Celtic were there for the taken.

Definitely, and we’d be back on follow follow, apparently.