Moldova v Scotland

Sugar_Army

Happy with the line up.

As usual the angry twitter brigade bemoaning 4 at the back and only one striker is a good laugh but it’s probably the strongest from we’ve had available, I might have played Turnbull instead of Armstrong but we’ll see how it goes.

Placed a few bets on bookings earlier in the week due to the suspension situation. The odds on Gilmour and Robertson getting booked as well as a Scotland win went from 18/1 on Wednesday to 28/1 last night which i found a bit strange. Wondered whether Gilmour might be a doubt having not played in a while although i'd be very surprised if he was left out. Probably nothing in it.

Edit - seen the line up, i'll take it.

Edited by Fratelli

3 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Happy with the line up.

As usual the angry twitter brigade bemoaning 4 at the back and only one striker is a good laugh but it’s probably the strongest from we’ve had available, I might have played Turnbull instead of Armstrong but we’ll see how it goes.

The twitter brigade are morons. 

Team looks right to me. A comfortable win please. Let’s not have a nervy repeat of the Faroes or even the home game against Moldova.
0-3
McGinn ‘8
Patterson ‘23
Brown ‘87

7 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Placed a few bets on bookings earlier in the week due to the suspension situation. The odds on Gilmour and Robertson getting booked as well as a Scotland win went from 18/1 on Wednesday to 28/1 last night which i found a bit strange. Wondered whether Gilmour might be a doubt having not played in a while although i'd be very surprised if he was left out. Probably nothing in it.

Edit - seen the line up, i'll take it.

I think I'll look at something similar!

5 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Think Robertson, McGinn, Hendry, Patterson, Adams and Gilmour are all one booking from suspension, so any of them could be worth a punt.

Cheers, I've went McGinn and Robertson.

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Andy Robertson is scoring tonight. Know those chances he gets where he runs on to the ball, and invariably side foots it over the bar? He’s scoring one tonight.

Nah. I'm going for the over hits the Cross one but this time he does this and dips into the back post and in 

One hour to go and must admit feeling a bit more nervous than i should against a bottom seed.

Huge night for Armstrong.  I like him as a player but he has been disappointing on several occasions in the last two or three years. Feel that this is a chance for him to partly make up for the stray pass v England

Happy with the line up.  Wasn't overly comfortable starting with Brown as I just dont know if he is any good or not. Big night for Adams to prove himself too.