Moldova v Scotland

Sugar_Army

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

@accies1874 is a decent poster who seems alright, while the numbers lad is one of the worst on this entire website and a total VL.

They’re definitely not the same person. 

Can't be worse than Bing McCrosby. That would be a deep dishonour for me to be considered by the esteemed members of this forum as being of a lower rank to him.

Edited by 2426255

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

@accies1874 is a decent poster who seems alright, while the numbers lad is one of the worst on this entire website and a total VL.

They’re definitely not the same person. 

Again I understand that accies1874 has been posting a long time and will have support.

But thats not a reasonable explanation of them both posting the same link and sentence within minutes of each other.

1 minute ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Again I understand that accies1874 has been posting a long time and will have support.

But thats not a reasonable explanation of them both posting the same link and sentence within minutes of each other.

The original post contained a quote. Quoting those often makes the formatting weird.

It’s really not remotely complicated. 

Just now, 2426255 said:

If there is a way for me to prove I'm not Accies I'm game just to show up bing for the arse he is.

If your using a vpn when switching then the ip address will be different. The facts are there, there's no explanation for both posting the same link and sentence within minutes. Other than your the same poster and got mixed up.

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

The original post contained a quote. Quoting those often makes the formatting weird.

It’s really not remotely complicated. 

Just now, 2426255 said:

Rather than fear the unknown, Clarke is embracing the chance to make more history. He said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/andy-robertson-liverpool-scotland-comparison-25394867

Love a wee tweak. 

Works fine for me, try it yourself